[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] Radio 030716 - Mixcloud Updated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: nice radio 030716.png (153 KB, 1032x277) Image search: [Google]
nice radio 030716.png
153 KB, 1032x277
Good afternoon ladies and gentlfigs of [s4s].

This message is to inform you that the most recent episode of [s4s] Radio LIVE - This is Nice Radio has been uploaded to

<mixcloud.com/leradioman
and will soon be available for download at
<j.mp/s4s-Radio

Please upboat, like, and share on social medias and twitter.

Stay tuned for more [s4s] Radio in the coming days, and have a blessed day.

Le Radioman loves you.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4238168
lol no1 care
>>
>>4238180
ok, thanks :^)
>>
requesting play of tony hawk proskater 3 OST
>>
>>4238187
I will inform Le Radioman of you're request, friend :^)
>>
anime...
>>
>>4238189

this makes me feel quite important :^)
>>
>>4238215
Not a problem at all, bby :^)

And hey, if it means anything, you're sure are special to me :^)
>>
>>4238168
Is that calvin smoking a weed?
>>
>>4238298
that's jonathan elizabeth taking a big toke from his vaporizer machine and doing a trick called "blowing out a lot of vapor with my vaportizer on [s4s] Radio." please say no to smok, only have vaporizer tbh
>>
File: 1457803191160.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457803191160.jpg
102 KB, 1024x1024
>>4238168
Love you too R.M.
>>
>>4238358
;^) thanks, sweetie

you're are the best
>>
>>4238168
sweet, now i can listen to the last show before getting to bed. ending a day with le radioman's soothing voice always gives me fizzy-feel good dreams :^) maybe I won't make the whole 4 hrs today, but let's see how far I get
>>
haha! that thing you do at 28mins is almost what I had in mind :^D

<nice performed
>>
File: drololololo.png (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drololololo.png
47 KB, 800x600
Good advice on drugs :^)

btw. here's a few pics I made a few years ago while trying to paint on shrooms.

I don't want to advocate drugs like lsd, shrooms or mdma, but they did work for me. you just have to use them responsibly. trying something in a secure place with good friends can lead to some intense and beautiful experiences. don't junky away though, there are other things in irl that can be more fulfilling. in hindsight my doubts here and there were good to keep me in certain distance when dealing with drug people. saw some nice people totally get wrecked over the years, cuz they couldn't stop the party, ever. I konw a guy who started studying with me. I got an MA now and never finished his BA. and now moved back in with his parents. I missed a hell lot of awesome and crazy parties, but in return I'm not a total mental-tomato. just a lil one, but that's okay. we've only been givin a lil bit of crazyness, we should keep it to not get too rational, cuz that's what life turns us to.

I don't wanna be an angry robot. that's not a life worth living. get high on what feels right for you. be it drugs, music or memes.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: drololololo2.png (924 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drololololo2.png
924 KB, 800x600
>>4239232
>>
Le radioman was cool until I learned he was a crazy druggie, now i'm lmaoing @ his life

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: drololololo3.png (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drololololo3.png
116 KB, 800x600
>>4239238
>>
File: drololololo4.png (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drololololo4.png
99 KB, 800x600
>>4239239
well at least he does have a collage degree and doens't live with his parents. say what's your mom cooking today?

was a nice show I enjoyed it. thanks for putting them online for the folks who miss them. :^)
>>
>>4238712
I hope you have a great sleep, bby. I'll talk to you soone <3 :^) sleep well!

>>4238808
:D thankes, bby! It fills my heart with warmth to know that I delivered on something I could not have possibly known was being requested :^) I hope you enjoyed the rest of the show, and that you'll keep tuning in for more [s4s] Radio :^)

>>4239232
>>4239238
>>4239240
>>4239246
great images, bby, and thanks for the kind words :^)

also, it's my pleasure to do the show, and to upload them for everyone. I don't expect anyone to listen, but the fact that you did is really great, and I appreciate it very much :^)

you know, I've thought a lot about the exact situation you're talking about, and what I discovered after everything was that drugs didn't actually make my life better. sure, 1 injected marijuana is nice every now and then, but when you start getting into hard drugs you really start placing yourself in a box away from society. after coming down from my high late teen/early 20's confused drug high, I realized that life was trippy enough for me, and that I didn't need drugs to appreciate what life had to offer. I am glad that I did drugs, because they allowed me to think and perceive reality in many different ways that I may have never experienced. but when it comes down to it, everything that you need to make life excellent is something that comes from within you, and from the people you choose to surround yourself with.

I miss the party lifestyle a little bit, but I would give it all away in a heartbeat for security and friendship. :^) thankes again for being so spectacular

>>4239239
I did my first drug at 18 and I stopped at 22. thanks for being such a kind and understanding person concerning people's pasts and how they totally affect the way a person behaves and should be viewed by society years later.

and fyi, I have never stopped liking you, Anon. I just wish we could be friends...but if you don't like me, I guess I'll just have to move on...without you...
>>
Yayyy, now listening to Nice Radio.
>>
They king song is very cool.
Especially like the ending bit with the keyboard rattling.
>>
File: plz.png (136 KB, 1739x912) Image search: [Google]
plz.png
136 KB, 1739x912
>>
what the fuck am i listenig to
>>
>>4239544
This is Nice Radio :^)
>>
>>4239544
Nice 4s
May the 4s be with you.
>>
>>4239561
do you have any idea how hard I lol'd?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.