[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK FAGGOTS, HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT WOULD YOU MOTHER THINK IF SHE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 45600.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
45600.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
OK FAGGOTS, HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT WOULD YOU MOTHER THINK IF SHE KNEW YOU VISIT THIS BOARD?
>>
>>4237013
I'm 25, and she wouldn't get it.
>>
>imp flying my mom doesnt put the dopest of my gets on the fridge
>>

she would think it is nice board
>>
>>4237018
25 too
She'd just think it's nothing interesting
>>
21 and i think he might think its nice bored
>>
File: 1435300542659.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435300542659.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>4237013
cade xD
>>
i'm probably old enough to be you're father you should be ashamed of youreself's
>>
>>4237013
I AM A 270090 YEAR OLD SUPER BEING BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION and I'd be pretty embarrassed if my mom saw this place tbh (all the anime tiddies)
>>
I'm exactly 11.25 years of age and my mother upon viewing this board would probably have a brain aneurysm and a heart attack, /at the same time/, collapsing to the floor, writhing in psychic and physical pain, her hands clawing at her chest opening up her shirt to reveal her breasts, to which I'd say, 'Nice dubs, madam. I'm checking them.' And she'd get this nonplussed look on her face, of profound perplexing cosmic horror at something she could never understand, whose existence she would much rather have not been made known to her, disregarding even caring about whether or not the thing exists, simply that she wants to live in that ignorance, and I'd say, "Hey, I recognize that exact facial expression from reading HP Lovecraft! Wasn't he amazing? Love that guy. Fantastic stuff, that. Marvelous." And then she would die, and I'd go back to checking those sweet numberinos.
>>
>>4237035
nise pizze
>>
>>4237022
checking those sweet numberinos.

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4237060
im so sorry

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: suprised animu face.gif (763 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
suprised animu face.gif
763 KB, 500x403
>>4237013
I'm lovely and she'd be happy I socialize with such wonderful non-rude posters!!
>>
1999 Toyota Tacoma
>Regular Cab
>2.4L 4-cylinder engine
>Manual 5-speed
>>
>>4237013
20, and she'd ask why I'm shitposting instead of getting on with University coursework.
>>
>>4237013
but this is for secret club memebers only

no moms aloud
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp0074647.jpg (14 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp0074647.jpg
14 KB, 450x320
>>4237013
fug off I hate my parents
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.