[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear niggers....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
You did not come first.
You did not invent the wheel.
You did not invent the concept of eating food.
You are not God’s gift to the universe.
You are not better than white people or any people, period.
Yes, their is prejudice and racism. But you do not have the right to decide what that is.
You are 50 times more racist than any KKK organization I’ve heard crop up in the past few years. At least I don’t hear them talking about lynching black people in the streets, while black Twitter and Tumblr are always talking about how they want to kill all white people violently and repulsively.
MLK would be ashamed of you.
You did not invent dreadlocks. Hair tangles, and people of hundreds of different cultures and races were using it LONG before you idiots even became the sperms that won. Quit acting like you know everything just because seeing the hairstyle on white people rustles your jimmies.
The police are NOT targeting you. Fight against the mentally disturbed officers and leave the decent ones alone.
Your stupid kids couldn’t go to school and eat during the riots. Remember who started those riots? YOU.
When you’re crowding up malls and blocking highways and airports, you are putting black lives and everyone else’s lives in danger. What if there was a black person who needed to get to work or to a business meeting, but couldn’t because you people thought pushing your agenda was more important than letting people go about their lives? What if he got fired because of it?
Your “black lives matter” argument falls a bit flat when you’re inconveniencing the people you’re so violently trying to protect.
Your individual shade of brown does NOT make you fucking superior to someone else with a different shade of brown. You are pathetic.
And finally, your mothers did not carry you for nine months for you to turn into very thing the people of her time fought to prevent.
Fuck. Off.
>>
WE
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x294
>>4236858
>>
>>4236866
nice dubs

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4236866
haha OP here i trolled u lmao

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4236858
>You did not invent the wheel.
So the wheel wasn't used at all in Africa until the Europeans or Asians or whoever showed up and brought it with them? I mean sure, they may have not been the first group to invent the wheel, but it still counts as inventing it if they develop it on their own without getting it from some other civilization.

>You did not invent the concept of eating food.
Uh what? It's not something to be invented, it's part of the survival instinct. Something which every civilization has; if it WAS an invention, it would be one of the first things every civilization invents. Because you know they'd all die out if they didn't.

>>4236932
"I was only pretending to be retarded."
-OP, 2016
>>
>>4236858
uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee...reddit! reddit the bacon!
>>
>>4236953
Omg i was pretending to be pretending to be racis haha double tricked u ur so dum lmao also whor u quoting

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
Hi
>>
>>4236932
That's what bait is, you autistic-newfag
>>
>>4236967
Hi
>>
>>4236858
this post is exactly why i want to move out of america
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 550x620
>>4237059
Yes.
Yes because 4chan is totally exclusive to America & exists nowhere else
>>
>>4237059
Same
>>
>>4237079
that post only made reference to american things
>>4237100
same

nice dubs
>>
>>4236953
>>You did not invent the concept of eating food.

I think he's referring to to the racist twitter maymay about "white cuisine" being bland and uninteresting, when "white cuisine" is actually extremely varied and delicious.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.