[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dressing up as a schoolgirl improves programming ability! It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: trap programmer2.png (2 MB, 1200x1726) Image search: [Google]
trap programmer2.png
2 MB, 1200x1726
Dressing up as a schoolgirl improves programming ability! It's a scientific fact!
>>
1999 Toyota Tacoma
>Regular Cab
>2.4L 4-cylinder engine
>Manual 5-speed
>>
>>4235392
topkek these edits are sugoi
>>
File: Laughing elfman.jpg (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing elfman.jpg
126 KB, 400x400
>>4235392
>C++
>>
>>4235392
goddamn ugly idiot someone needs to skin your retarded ass alive and beat you over the back with your stinky flesh sack. useless bitch you should be stabbed repeatedly on the sidewalk bitch i hope the next time you pass a bunch of hooting hollering niggers on the goddamn street they decide to do what's right and lodge a fucking machete through your eye socket faggot get murdered
>>
I like boys dressed like girls for their delicious flat chest. No homo tho.

666 get
>>
>>4235666
you're a piece of shit that shouldn't be alive, kid. your parents should have their throats slit at their respective places of work. hope your disgusting father gets t-boned and dies on impact on his way home today. hope your idiot mother gets raped this weekend topping it off with a swift shiv to her disgusting body odor vagina pouring blood where your dying face came from. passing out and dying from lack of bodily fluids. dont have to do much hoping to make sure your time on this earth is an uneventful mockery of human life, though. that's for sure. your shit bloodline's coming to a quick end, that's the good news. it'd still be nice if your parents experienced painful deaths tho. &soon
>>
>>4235656
Right on kid
>>
>>4235666
wow look at those 6
>>
>>4235394
>>4235651
Hey guys, who are you quoting? lol
>>
I want the full story
>>
>>4235666
woah nice numbers
>>
gross
>>
suicide improveness faggots by 100% guaranteed
>>
/g/ pls go
>>
>>4235656
>n*ggers
?b*tch
>f*ggot
>f*cking
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.