[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're an idiot Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1448676111403.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448676111403.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>You're an idiot Anon
>>
Noooooo way
>>
Noooooo way
>>
>>4230088
>88
nice
>>
>>4230095
Noooooo way
>>
the people ponies is the ONLY good ponies for sexually jackn off
>>
sunset shimer has a very nice pussy and anus
>>
>>4230135
Pics
>>
File: Brownies, this is your mindset.png (1 MB, 1600x1259) Image search: [Google]
Brownies, this is your mindset.png
1 MB, 1600x1259
remember when you were dumb
>>
>>4230211
SBOILERS :D
>>
Noooooo way
>>
DURR PLANT
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x478
>>4230097
>people ponies
>>
because dats gey mane
>>
Have you guys ever stopped and pondered what you're doing with your life? Like fully reevaluate your life choices that led you to this point?
You buy cheap mousepads with your favorite ponies and anime girls on them.
That's sad. And not the kind of sad that makes you think of a young girl with cancer. I mean the kind of sad that makes you feel an amalgamation of pity, shame, and disgust.
You put ponies on a piece of rubber so you can move your mouse over it.
I want you to really think about it. You may take me for sarcastic. I understand Poe's Law is a bitch. But I really do feel pity for you. Like actual legitimate pity.
You need help. The kind only some professionals can give. The kind that can show you the light.
Look at yourself in the mirror. Is this who you want to be? Is this who you thought you would be when you would grow up? Is this person someone who could make their younger self proud? Parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Are they proud of what you are right now?
You put ponies on mousepads.
ponies
On Mousepads
I don't cry often. I've only cried maybe twice in my whole life.
But seeing you guys. Putting ponies on mousepads. I well up. I can feel the tears forming. My eyelashes are the nucleation sites. I have a profound sadness for each and every one of you.
At your funeral. When you're gone. Do you think your parents would still respect you? Knowing you put internet ponies on your mousepads?
I want you to think of the saddest sentence in the English language. Got it? I don't think you've found it. The saddest sentence; the one that makes a grown man cry; the one that girls weep at uncontrollably; the one that even starving African children hang their heads for: "I put ponies on mousepads".
Stop what you're doing.
Let go of the mouse.
Don't even think about typing on your keyboard.
You can change right now.
I believe in you, I really do.
I don't think you're too far gone for saving.
The first step down this long journey…
>>
>>4230468

shit/10 written by an idiot
>>
>>4230468
shit/10 written by an idiot
>>
>>4230482
>>4230538
rude/10 >>>/b/
>>
>>4230482
>>4230538
rude dumb brony scum
>>
>>4230482
>>4230538
>>4230540
>>4230541
Bronies, everyone.
>>
>>4230544

dubs
nice
>>
>>4230544
shit/10 written by an IDIOT
FULL OF SOUND AND FURY
SIGNIFYING NOTHUNG
>>
>>4230468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgpFcA435q4
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.