[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suck my fucking dick you nigger faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: banjotooie_n64box.jpg (303 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
banjotooie_n64box.jpg
303 KB, 800x560
suck my fucking dick you nigger faggot
>>
>>4227836
Good job anon. Keep forcing this terrible non-meme and maybe some day it will be an actual meme :^)
>>
lol i triggered a literally autist now everyday i make my thread hes going to drop that same line

xD

its cute

xD

its like my own little gnat xD

xD
>>
>>4227849
newfig detected
>>
>>4227851
newfig #2 detected
>>
File: Katz.jpg (18 KB, 360x581) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18 KB, 360x581
>>4227854
fuck off banji stay the fuck out of my thread assholer
>>
>>4227859
newfig #3 detected
>>
>>4227851
>>4227852
I've seen this "meme" forced almost every day for nearly two years

It's just one guy posting it, even though it's not a meme

Now ask yourself, who is the real autist here?
>>
File: wink.png (69 KB, 168x180) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
69 KB, 168x180
>>4227861
me
>>
>>4227861
newfig #4 detected

>>4227863
newfig #5 detected
>>
>>4227860
FUCK YOU!!
>>4227861
I told you yesterday, I made this meme and somebody took it JUST FOR LAUGHS HAHA and used it.

god fuck you, fucking faggot I cant believe I'm really being serious to some cunt who thinks memes are a serious business

fuck yourself idiot. go bitch out the 400 anime threads that are ACTUALLY samefagged
>>
>>4227868
I'm sorry but if you think this is a meme then you're delusional. It's just you saying "durr nigger durr faggot", like you think it's funny. That's just random /b/-tier cursing, and it's not memeworthy.

These threads are absolutely terrible, and that's really saying something considering the average quality of s4s threads.

You post this all the time, it's just you trying to force your meme. You're pathetic. I honestly feel sorry for you.
>>
>>4227873
Oh I get it you're being ironic. Cute.

Sorry it took so long I genuinely thought you were autistic before I realized nobody is actually faggot enough to sincerely question the quality of a "meme" on a mental illness containment board on 4chan.

just for laughs haha
>>
>>4227868
newfig #5 detected

>>4227873
newfig #6 detected

>>4227875
newfig #7 detected
>>
File: banana2.jpg (47 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
banana2.jpg
47 KB, 516x526
>>
>>4227875
No, I'm being honest with you. These threads are pathetic.
Posting the same thread yourself every day, desperately trying to force a meme even though it hasn't caught on for years.
Do you know that obsessive repetition of tasks is a sign of mental illness? No lie, I think you may actually have some form of autism.
What do you hope to achieve by making this thread every day? Did you not get enough attention as a child? You sound so angry in all your posts, I just feel sad for you. You should seek mental help anon, try going to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>4227882
I make them every morning as a matter of routine as I'm making coffee and my being :angry: is part of the meme, which you'd know if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

But this is the last time I reply to you. You're welcome to incessantly reply to my thread again tomorrow but you will not be reciprocated.
>>
>>4227887
>87
Fore!
>78
inverted Fore!
>22
dubs
>>
>>4227887
>I make them every morning as a matter of routine

So you do have autism.

And ignoring criticism is not going to change the fact that this "meme" is bad.
If you can't handle criticism you'd probably feel more at home at tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>4227878
double-inverted Fore!s
and dubs

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LINE

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4227899
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LINE

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4227900
time to save these dubs

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4228611
checking these dubs JUST FOR LAUGHS HAHA

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4228611
unchecked dubs on the first page
good dubs
>>
>>4227900
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.