[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sounds of horse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: 2272999722_44089bfd4b.jpg (176 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
2272999722_44089bfd4b.jpg
176 KB, 500x469
when a horse goes across soft ground real fast does his hoof sound like badadump badadump badadump or how would you describe it ans when horse blows out his nose would it be like ppppbbbthhh of pppppphphphphp
>>
I agree badump for running but not for breathing, more pbbbbbbbbbbb (no more p than that)
>>
>>4214561
ok agreed, so then for breathing we have badadump badadump badadump + ffffffft ffffffffft or hufff hufff

i;m writing a novel and i need these sounds and its not working out
>>
Please post some extract of novel here. Being very bored and like story.
>>
zang! paff! krash!
>>
>>4214671
Frank rode his horse at breakneck speed through the forest to get away from his pursers. He owed a great deal of money from his gambling days, and the men who were after him were out to kill him and take his horse and money. he kicked in on the loins of the big horse with his boot's and the horse just took off like a very fast speed. Badadump, badadump, badadump, badadump went the hoof's through the night air as the dirt kicked up into the night air behind him. He ran for what probaly seemed like a mile or miles. finally he pulled the rope to stop the horse. "pbbbbbbbbb" his horse said and breathed out through his nose. Frank was sure he had lost them. But what was that light suddenly coming up from ahead?

I have more but I'm going to sell the book for money so I can't put all of it here but anyway I can post some of it

SO what would be a good noice to write for if a girl was coming up in the woods and was wearing like a slinky underwear would she make a sort of soft sound like with her butt when she brush against the horse like pshhh..
>>
>>4214558
>>4214561
>>4214641
>>4214671
>>4214676
>>4214712
im gay
>>
>>4214712
so dose any1 have underwear sounds ideas pls

>>4214714
im sorry your gay ill still be you;re friend
>>
>>4215240
yeah something like fapfapfapfapfapfapsquish
>>
horts
>>
hoers
>>
>>4214558
the hoof is more like
aclibba-clip clibba-clip clibbibba-clib bibba
the nose blow u did is on point tho
>>
>>4214558
The horse I fucked last night made some weird noises, sounded like Sarah Jessica Parker
>>
>>4215355
cool i'll changed it:

Frank rode his horse at breakneck speed through the forest to get away from his pursers. He owed a great deal of money from his gambling days, and the men who were after him were out to kill him and take his horse and money. he kicked in on the loins of the big horse with his boot's and the horse just took off like a very fast speed. Aclibba-clip clibba-clip clibbibba-clib bibba went the hoof's through the night air as the dirt kicked up into the night air behind him. He ran for what probaly seemed like a mile or miles. finally he pulled the rope to stop the horse. "pbbbbbbbbb" his horse said and breathed out through his nose. Frank was sure he had lost them. But what was that light suddenly coming up from ahead?
>>
>>4215379
if a hoers makes wierd noses you should check it for babbys or health problems
>>
hoerse
>>
page 10 tpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpltpl
>>
>>4217014
excellent save
>>
heorse
>>
>
>>
>>4214558

horse sound like "a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump-a-trump-da-trump"

>>4214712

girl butte brushing against horse sounds like "fffffffahh...."
>>
>>4218146
this sounds like a japanese cartoon but thats fine i can put fffffffah in the book
>>
Part1: Frank rode his horse at breakneck speed through the forest to get away from his pursers. He owed a great deal of money from his gambling days, and the men who were after him were out to kill him and take his horse and money. he kicked in on the loins of the big horse with his boot's and the horse just took off like a very fast speed. Badadump, badadump, badadump, badadump went the hoof's through the night air as the dirt kicked up into the night air behind him. He ran for what probaly seemed like a mile or miles. finally he pulled the rope to stop the horse. "pbbbbbbbbb" his horse said and breathed out through his nose. Frank was sure he had lost them. But what was that light suddenly coming up from ahead?
Part 2:
Frank slowed horse down and stop right in the middle of a big clearing in the forest in the middle of the woods. he listened carefully for any sound, a noise that would mean there was something out there. But all he saw was a light, a curious light that bobbed and swayed and was getting closer to him. He stayed motionless but his horse decided to eat some grass. finally his eyes adjusted and he saw that this light was attached to a person. Fank readyied himself to run away on his horse as fast as he could but as the person got really close he was it was a woman with a beatiful white underwear on and nothing else.

"Hi stranger" said the woman who was by now very pretty and had long reddish brown hair. Frank froze like a statue on a horse and stared at her soft breasts shining beneath her glowing lantern, seemingly mespermising at them. "fffffffffahhh" went the beatiful womans underpants as she slid close to Frank and rubbed against the soft horse fur with her silky underwear. She was close enough now that Frank could smell her flowery scent mingled with the sweat of horse. He was starting to get dizzy from her intoxicating smell and her sparkling eyes and her underwear. Why was she just wearing underwear?? He snapped back to reality.
>>
hores
>>
File: oh god no.jpg (9 KB, 171x294) Image search: [Google]
oh god no.jpg
9 KB, 171x294
>>4219282
seems legit
>>
The Jews FEAR Gucci Mane ft. Young Thug
>>
savin this gem tbh
>>
Frank rode his horse and died because his memes weren't dank enough. Press F to pay your respects. rip.
>>
>>4220253
How about Frank rode his hores and got some hot bunderware girl bootie
>>
>>4214558
weesnaw weesnaw
>>
>>4220439

this story yas great erotic potential
>>
>>4220441
haha spoengbab ru doing hoerse lol
>>
>>4220454
thanks i need more noises for the next part where the girl after she brushes against horse she climes up in the saddle with Frank and the salld makes a leather scrunch sound like "sccrrmmmppp - hmp" or maybe rhhmmp im not sure so if you can help me make a leather saddle scrunching sound like when coboys get up on it then i can make the next part because she climes up with Frank and then it gets pretty stemy
>>
>>4220611

goode duoibuel. hmm. climbing up sounds: "chk-fsh-fwoomph..." leather compressing under butte sounde: "wngf! scrmmmmppfff... humph. wnnnja. humph."
>>
>>4220646

"Hey how come you are just wearing underware" Frand asked her suddenyl. She looked up shyliy and then lifted up her landern so it made her eye sparkle even more. "I always weare my underwear at night in the forest since my husband died" she said. Frank felt dizzy from her beauty, and her boobs that seemed to glow in the light of the lantern light's. "Wow". He said. They both looked at eachether and Franks horse shifted under him and then ate some more food from the forest floor. "He sure is hungry" she said and kept looking right at Frank. Frank started to feel uncomfortable and sweat started to drip down from his neck down his back into the backs of his pants. He felt a bulge that was so strong it hurt, in his pant's. She reached up to the saddle horn and grabbed on defly and hooked the lantern on the saddle strap deftly. Then she climb up on horse like she had done it every day of her life, it was so smooth Frank thought she must be some kind of stunt rider or maybe was raised with horses. "Wngf. scrmmmmmppff." went the soft leather of the saddle as she settled in, right behind frank. She reached forward. "I better hand on to the saddle horn so I don;t fall off" she whispered right into Frank;s ear just about 2 or 3 millimeters away from his ear lobe and breathed it in there. Frank felt like his face was going to blow off. "that... -that is not the saddle horn" he said. She just giggled and Frank though for sure he was going to have a pants emergency. But he kept his cool. "this is going to be the greatest night of my life, here with this girl, horse, and the night" Frank though as he smelled in her beatiful perfume. Just suddenly then, a loud nose came from behind them, the sound of probably a dozen or more feet! It was the guys trying to find me, he thought! "Let's get out of here, baby" Frank yelled and she clenched on to his manhood very tight and he made the clicking sound to get the horse going. "clk-clik ' ch-ch-ch chwew".
>>
>>4220720
>>4220720

uh oh im gonna have a pants emergency!! where will this sexual adventure take us??
>>
>>4215328
Dude seriously what the heck. Get your own namefig
>>
hourse
>>
horts
>>
Hors
>>
h o r s e

o

r

s

e
>>
ok now i am looking for sound of a couple things for the next part if u can help

1. sound of a bullet flying past very close like psshheeww or phheewwwp

2. a sound of chainsaw

3. a sound of a sweaty horse when you pat it
>>
Sorry but I need more background noises, like 'sshhhhhhh' for the wind in the trees please. And also a 'scrunch' noise for the horse stepping in leaves.
Thank you.
>>
>>4223028
chan saw:
vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hoers:
heheuhehueHUEEHUHEHh.he....PAT..HEUHEURUUHUEUH

bullet:
boom boom shhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhHHhhhhHHhhhhhHHHhhhh*shhhhhh(wind)*ssSSshshHSHhhhh

phewwww
>>
>>4214558
taungk tadungk
>>
>>4223041
Swoooooo shwoooooo
>>
>>4223041
and who the fuck are you because i am OP
>>
horpse
>>
whorre
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.