[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys gonna see the next shrek movie? It's gonna be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: MEME FINALE.png (157 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
MEME FINALE.png
157 KB, 500x199
you guys gonna see the next shrek movie? It's gonna be the last one ever! they promised this time!
>>
What type of namefig would I be if I didn't bump my own post a hundred times
>>
File: 1441462164977.jpg (34 KB, 335x337) Image search: [Google]
1441462164977.jpg
34 KB, 335x337
>>4215144
>>
>>4215146
this was a dub check btw
>>
>>4215146
You anime bitch. How dare you come and slut up my good christian family fun movie conversation. If I didn't feel so bad my forefathers were responsible for the creation of immense radiation right in hiroshima (boo yah) and Nagasaki (ka-pow). All upper intelligent life in the universe have learned that radiation is responsible for anime.
>>
>>4215148
how sweet of I'm sorry for my last post
>>
>>4215156
>>4215161
it's too late the swat think you have a bomb now
>>
hi donald
>>
>>4215169
hello man, btw those are some sweet 69's. Probably the best 69's in {s4s} histooory!
>>
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
>>4215180
THIS WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>4215180
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
shaking my smh head to be tbh honest with you familia
>>
The SWAT are surrounding my house. It was good knowing you guys. I'm not going out without a fight. Sayonara and banzai to you too!
>>
>>4215194
NIGGA DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM
>>
>>4215196
I'M THE REAL SLIM SHADY
*stands up*
>>
I wuz kangz n shiet
>>
bad thread pls delete
>>
>>4215198
DON'T YOU COMPARE ME TO THAT FLASH IN THE PAN I AM A PIECE OF WESTERN FUCKING CANON
>>
File: Bomb Danks.png (57 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
Bomb Danks.png
57 KB, 375x281
i'M FLippin out so hard right now. I can't believe it is only 3 guys responsible for this hell
>>
>>4215218
stop impostering me
>>
>>4215228
Look at the poster count homo guy.
>>
>>4215232
suck my cock dude
>>
>>4215232
I'm looking at it. What exactly am I supposed to see?
>>
>>4215236
how's it feel to be the odd one out? Everyone get him!
>>
File: 1438216509491.jpg (66 KB, 477x481) Image search: [Google]
1438216509491.jpg
66 KB, 477x481
I want to kill. I want to fight for my right to own the niggers. The Confederacy should have won, and Trump will be the "Change" that Barrack HUSSEIN Obama promised us. This November America will be for the White Man once again.
>>
>>4215239
Get thee to a nunnery! *slaps you're ass*
>>
thank you guys I just passed swaglord again. Everything is as it should be.
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/statistics/post-count/
>>
>>4215249
it was literally all thanks to me
>>
>>4215253
Please never stop your magic
>>
>>4215249
>>4215253
>>4215255
Stop stealing credit for things that were the result of my actions and mine alone
>>
stop bullying belarius guys D: !
>>
>>4215256
I will report imposternation of an american icon straight to hiroshimoos lawyers
>>
Quick question: Which one were the real Ronald Belarius?
>>
>>4215260
see you in court fuckfence
>>
If my post number ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, or 0 I'm the real Ronald Belarius
>>
>>4215271
There was no Way you wouldn't be Ronald Belarius, and there was no way I would be Ronald Belarius. That's unfair!
>>
>>4215275
Maybe you should've thought about that before trying to be Ronald Belarius, eh? In no possible universe could you ever be me.
>>
File: stand.jpg (101 KB, 489x352) Image search: [Google]
stand.jpg
101 KB, 489x352
>>4215276
Except for the one where I literally fucking am.
>>
>>4215276
have you heard of quantum mechanics? there are millions of "me" but only one of you hahahaha
better luck next time kid
>>
This is some trippy shit man.
>>
fuck you all, missing these dubs bc of ur assburgers >>4215266
>>
>>4215289
Cursed! I've been foiled again! I'll be back, foolish do-gooder! *flips you off while flying away on a jetpack as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4 plays in the background*
>>
>>4215299
nice taste in music, i hope for the sake of ronald's namesake you're the real one
>>
Please answer this serious poll lads

http://strawpoll.me/6988240
>>
>>4215300 (nice dubs)
That guy's not the real me, but I was listening to Mr. Roboto earlier, and also just now
>>
>>4215304
wow i guess it's true what they say: no matter how many imposters one has, they will all like a different song from the same band
>>
>>4215305
it's true, I'm another fake and I like Come Sail Away (but it's also the only song I know by them)
>>
>>4215311
you might also like Babe and Lady 95
>>
>>4215313
I've heard Lady 95 before, just didn't know it was Styx. I've probably heard others by them and don't know it.
>>
>>4215321
give this a go http://youtu.be/jy24g3PSnO4?list=PL1D42E84A8481F4AF
>>
>>4215324
that's the one he said he knew before
>>
>>4215336
then try this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FIOjLwwj-U
>>
whelp i guess its time i let this thread die.
>>
>>4215360
Page 9 save time
>>
Ronald Belarius on the front page!
>>
>>4215187
are you my dad
>>
Oh dude im so hyped gonna go see what my freinds donkey and shrek and muffin man. Oh and dragon who can forget dragon lol. I wonder what theryre gonna do? Maybe it will be about shrek 2 (shreks child not the movie). I think that would be really cool you know. I hope faquaad comes back he was always the best villian you know. Like unironically hes short and also angry. I guess thats a trope or something lol. But anyway i think it would be a great movie or film as my colleagues like to call it if it was about shrek 2, donkey dragon, AND babyquuad (an even shorter version of farquaad who is also his son). What if they parodied something like star wars but i guess that not mikr meyers style. Oh hey have you guys seen zoolander 2 yet? I heard it was really reallly bad lol. But jb is in it so that could be good? Anyway i better sign off before the post limit. Bye
>>
>>4215187

I love this a lot. Well meme'd friend
>>
>>4216514
I love this a lot. Well meme'd friend
>>
FUCK THIS PAGE 10 BULLSHIT, BRING MY BOY BACK UP!
>>
>>4217203
god damn it
>>
>>4217409
Can you blame me for trying to preserve this gem?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.