[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i become more famous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454298025554.jpg (641 KB, 1588x2125) Image search: [Google]
1454298025554.jpg
641 KB, 1588x2125
how can i become more famous?
>>
stop being goat
>>
>>4141499
high quality dubs to go with that high quality bred >>4141465
>>
>>4141465
why do goats have those weird rectangle eyes? they are sweet animals but it's always freaked me out at the petting zoo
>>
>>4141530
panoramic viewing pupil. Next time google it.
>>
>>4141465
Stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>4141465
Start a mass shooting in the theater during the Dark Night
>>
>>4141542
not even cool or funny.
Loved ones died senselessly
>>
>>4141465
In this day and age you don't get to pick the degree of fame you want. You either become very famous or not at all.
You can try to be the greatest goatposter of all time and become famous that way. It's a long shot, but it's the only one you have. I suggest you take it.
>>
>>4141534
If there is a "next time", that means he has forgotten the answer you just gave. How do you know he hasn't also forgotten your suggestion to "just google it"?
>>
File: 124159040.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
124159040.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
she was never bored because she was never boring
>>
>>4141601
being an intentionally dense faggot doesn't make you better than me.
>>
>>4141617
#rude
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.