[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in this thread, we draw adult keksandra (pic related tbqh) you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: 1431844232017.png (143 KB, 997x1809) Image search: [Google]
1431844232017.png
143 KB, 997x1809
in this thread, we draw adult keksandra (pic related tbqh)

you can draw her doing anything. non-sexual, sexual, violent, cute, anything you like. the only rule is she has to be an adult in each drawing. that means she has to look like an adult too. drawing a child and saying she's over eighteen isn't allowed
>>
File: BoiKekSandra.jpg (3 KB, 250x125) Image search: [Google]
BoiKekSandra.jpg
3 KB, 250x125
>>
by the way, op still, can I request one where she has double D's and a big cleavage
>>
>>4128768
Could someone draw keksandra's feet hahaha I want to see them just for the laughs haha please
>>
>>4128921
give me a sec lel i will try for u
>>
Will someone please draw A D U L T Keksandra being a free-use butt-slut?
>>
>>4128768
As violent and sexual content is not [s4s] material, the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
>>
File: UglyFoot.png (12 KB, 837x498) Image search: [Google]
UglyFoot.png
12 KB, 837x498
>>4128921
for u <3
>>
File: Keksandra.png (183 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Keksandra.png
183 KB, 1024x1024
>>4128768
here u go
>>
>>4128935
Haha thanks I wonder what they smell like lol
>>
>>4128939
Prob smelly because she walks on them
>>
>>4128937
>>4128935

Woa
your good artist's :^)
>>
>>4128951
Thank
>>
>>4128768
thats obviously underage cucksandra
nice try you frickin pedo butt i see rite thru you are ruse
i reported you to the fbi and cia enjoy that negro cock you disgusting kinder diddler
>>
File: toplel.jpg (12 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
12 KB, 800x600
adult cucksanders
>>
>>4128812
nice
>>4128935
very nice
>>4128937
ebin
>>4128991
keksander for president
>>
File: adultkek.png (112 KB, 1056x850) Image search: [Google]
adultkek.png
112 KB, 1056x850
>>4128836
heres my attempt, pls no bully it is le quicky
>>
>>4129628
epic shadows :D
>>
>>4129629
thanks
>>
File: nick.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
nick.png
102 KB, 300x256
Requesting Keksandra doing this funny pose so I can post it when somebody saves Bune Raven is a meme lol
>>
File: huh.png (7 KB, 274x241) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
7 KB, 274x241
>>4129690
wew
>>
>>4129708
my mfw when somebody calls bune raven a meme
>>
…………………...„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . ..'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
'| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|
>>
>>4129720
8=D
this is ur irl penis lol its small cause ur gay
>>
>>4129834
your mother's so ugly she went to a haunted house and came out with a job application
>>
>>4129851
delet this
>>
bonk
>>
>>4129851
lolrekt
>>
someone draw her peeing
>>
>>4130643
I want to see her wetting herself and she's trying to hide it but it's running down her leg and making a puddle on the ground, and at the same time she's trying to stop the flow but she's pushing her dress into her crotch and making a smelly wet stain on the front of her dress
>>
>>4130653
So much this!
>>
>>4130653
>"Where is it? Where is it?" Keksandra thinks in a panic, shuffling through the house.
>She prances on her toes, moving through the kitchen, the hallways and the dining room, looking for a toilet. She'd forgotten where it was as she panicked.
>She regret drinking so much milk for breakfast.
>Keksandra waddles out of the dining room and into the living room. She sees four other board-tans, /a/, /pol/, /co/ and /v/, watching Cowboy Bebop.
>As she held her crotch through her dress, her bladder strains, holding in her need to go. She shuffles in front of the television, much to the annoyance of the group.
>"What do you want?" /co/ asks.
>"D-do you know..." Keksandra begins to say, but for a moment, she loses concentration.
>And then, it happens.
>She freezes, feeling something warm running down the side of her leg.
>Keksandra panics and closes her eyes, inadvertently making her pee come out stronger and faster. She doubles over and tries to cover her privates up.
>The pee continues to dribble down her leg, crackling on the carpet at her feet and staining it.
>Her wet panties soak her dress in clear, pungent fluid, creating a dark purple stain on her dress.
>The group are looking at the scene, mouths agape and eyes wide.
>Keksandra feels warm urine wetting her hands while she tries to force herself to hold it in, but the embarrassment has stopped her.
>She feels the stream of pee divide, dribbling down both her legs
>What doesn't end up on the carpet or her clothes and hands ends up filling her shoes.
>After what felt like an eternity, her bladder drains completely.
>Keksandra opens her eyes.
>The group is staring at her, mouths wobbling, but remaining silent like fishes.
>She looks at herself. She's a mess of urine, cold sweat and complete and utter embarrassment. Her legs are shaking at the knees. Her clothes are covered in her pee.
>Without another thought, she runs away, sobbing quietly.
>She can never be seen again.
>Ever.
>>
>>4130814
nice story
>>
>>4130814
I'm not into this but the effort is appreciated. Consider this your upvote.
>>
>>4130814
>She runs straight to her room, ignoring anybody she blindsides or runs into, and closes the door
>She quickly changes out of her messed up clothes and puts on a pair of pajamas
>And she starts to cry on her bed
>Not just whimpering
>But loud sobbing
>"They're all laughing at me, they all think I'm stupid," she cries. "Why did I wet myseeeeelf?"
>Growing angry, Keksandra hits her pillow repeatedly. "Stupid, stupid, stupid! You're a stupid dummy!"
>She breaks down again and sobs into the pillow.
>An hour later, she hears a knock on her door.
>"Go away," she whimpers.
>"I'm only here to talk," the woman outside the door says.
>"I don't wanna talk, go away."
>"Nobody's making-"
>"GO AWAY!"
>Keksandra hadn't yelled so loudly, let alone be so rude, but she didn't care anymore.
>She can hear the sound of footsteps fading away.
>Sniffling, she sits up.
>She didn't care about anything.
>She didn't need anybody.
>She didn't care what other people thought of her.
>>
>>4131108
>There's another knock at her door.
>"Hello?" a female voice calls out to her. The voice isn't the same as before.
>"Go away, loser!" Keksandra yells.
>"Excuse me?" the voice responds.
>"Whoever you are, you're a big dum-dum! Go away forever!" she angrily shouts.
>"Hey, I just want to cheer you up!" she hears the voice reply.
>Keksandra balls her hands into fists and storms to the door.
>She swings it open and pushes the woman at the door onto the floor. It's /ck/, and her tray of Bateman-shaped cookies is now upended on the floor
>"How dare you!" she gasps. "There's no need for that!"
>Keksandra sees a couple of the cookies and stomps on them.
>"Your cookies are sucky!" Keksandra announces, walking away.
>She goes downstairs and into the kitchen, where /c/ is at the table eating a biscuit. There's a glass of milk next to her.
>Fuming with rage, she tips the milk onto /c/'s hair.
>"Ahhh! My hair!" /c/ cries.
>"Nobody cares, dummy! I wet myself, but I didn't complain because I'm not a dum-dum like you!" Keksandra says. /c/ begins to cry.
>She stomps off and goes outside, jumping on /an/'s flowerbed.
>"Flowres are stupid! Everybody here is stupid! I don't care about anybody because they're stupid!" Keksandra yells.
>Her rage is interrupted as a few sets of hands wrap around her and drag her away from the flowerbed. One hand puts a rag over her nose and mouth.
>She tries to fight back, but the rag is soaked with an unusual liquid whose fumes are making her woozy. She relaxes and slips into unconsciousness.

Rest of the story: The boards she wet herself in front of tie her up and explain that she needs to stop because it doesn't matter that she did what she did, because they've all done cringy stuff before. Keksandra apologizes to everybody she hurt, but she's forced to clean the carpet and wash her clothes to make up for it all.
>>
File: keksanders.png (155 KB, 896x1118) Image search: [Google]
keksanders.png
155 KB, 896x1118
>>4131131
c-can some one draw keksandra tied up id really like that
but here is my second work of keksandra
>>
File: hahahahahahaha.png (86 KB, 1028x1030) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahaha.png
86 KB, 1028x1030
>>
>>4131653
>current year
>peeing yourself
>>
>>4132089
>current year
>2015
its 2016 you dip get with the times (btw im quoting >>4132089)
>>
File: 1316.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1316.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>>
bonk
>>
>>4132711
good double
>>
>>4132711
Nice dubs
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.