[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there, anonny-dubs! You get to play the feeties game! Singles:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: s4s.png (143 KB, 997x1809) Image search: [Google]
s4s.png
143 KB, 997x1809
Hi there, anonny-dubs! You get to play the feeties game!

Singles: No feet for you!
Dubs: You can touch and rub my feet!
Trips: You can sniff and lick my feet!
Quadzzzz: I'll give you a footjob!
>>
i want to just have sex
what's the charge for that you whore
>>
>>4094179
Double dubs! Like >>4093300!
>>
>>4094179
everyone knows s4s-tan is a cheap whore because if you offer her a nickel or a dime for sex, she'll always take the nickel.
>>
>>4094199
You have to give her two nickels, silly dubs getter.
>>
can this be the lewd [s4s]-tan draw thread
>>
>>4094175
yes please most gorgeos women in the world
>>
>>4094256
of by one *puts gun in my mouth an killed myself*
>>
as part of a charity event I'm posting in every [s4s] thread with a unique message:

this is highly unnerving. dude holy moly.
>>
i love u s4s-tan please let me lick ur feets *get down like a submissive dog* *bark bark woof*
>>
I want to win
>>
I don't want to touch your feet, Keksandra. Can't we just be friends?
>>
File: nintendo_REE.png (211 KB, 840x431) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_REE.png
211 KB, 840x431
>>4094175
>>
File: s4stan.png (188 KB, 997x1809) Image search: [Google]
s4stan.png
188 KB, 997x1809
>>
>>4094175
I also you be saying you be staying we want to tell you me said we was king Sam no f****** fam you dick I also you'll be said you'll be safe
>>
Keksandra: Why are you looking at my feet?
(You): Uh...um...n-no I wasn't.
Keksandra: But I saw yoooou!
(You): Okay, fine, I'll come clean. I was looking at your feet.
Keksandra: Why?
(You): You want to know?
Keksandra: *nods respectfully*
(You): I kinda have a foot fetish.
Keksandra: What?
(You): It means that I'm attracted to feet.
Keksandra: You like my feet?
(You): Yes.
Keksandra: But feet are sweaty and yucky!
(You): That's part of the attraction...wait, why are you smiling.
Keksandra: *takes off shoes* Do you like them?
(You): Ah...yes? I guess, they look very nice. Mph!
Keksandra: *puts foot in face*
(You): K-Keksandra, come on...
Keksandra: But I wanna know if you really like theeeeeeem!
(You): Okay, f-fine. *sniff* W-well, they're quite... quite, uh, smelly
Keksandra: Hey, something's growing in your pants!
(You): F-fuck, my dick, oh!
Keksandra: *puts other foot on benis lump and rubs it* Kek! It's getting big because of my smelly feeties!
(You): Ohhhh fuck... Fuck it, give me a damn footjob. *unzips dick*
>>
>>4094498
please do one where keksandra casually has lots of jizz on her face
>>
I want to cum in her flats and make her lick them clean.
>>
>>4094646
great double
>>
Could Keksandra take off her dress and stuff it all in her vaginal cavity?
>>
I must confess, I am on 4chan because I have foot fetish. When I saw screenshots of futanari girls(with captions asking me to eat their smegma) , I instantly knew it was the place for me. I used to visit buzzfeed, but I didn't like it very much because of lack of my fetishes there. I tried to view the 3d girls feet, but unfortunately they are so their feet are so ugly and long that it wasn't even funny. Then I decided to look for more anime girl feet. Thats when I stumbled upon a kawaii girl, keksandra, as she on the other hand, immediately drew my attention as they had put a lot of detail into the things I like. Her appearance, clothes and, most importantly, her feet are perfect. I look at keksandra very often, but I must admit I sometimes lose focus while shitposting when I get.. 'a hard tendie ;)' after zooming in on her picture. My only problem is she always wears her flats. I wish i could see them in action rather than in those shoes. She is still cool though. I would appreciate a picture that could change her legs and feet to look more preferably, bare. I don't know if her feet are smelly or not because but since i never see her take off her flats, I wont be disappointed. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the future of my relationship with her and any developments she as. I hope there will be more girls like her in the future. 4Chan has done an amazing job for people like me and I'm going to contine shitposting and masturbating to kawaii anime girl feet(perferably bare/stink) however I can.
>>
I want to kiss Keksandra!
>>
haha fagger
>>
>>4094175
I have unironically masturbated to this picture several times. Am I okay?
>>
>>4095221
Lol, I don't even need the picture anymore. I can masturbate to my fantasies of a super-slutty Keksandra who loves fuggin as much as memes.
I may be abnormal, but I'm having a great time! :D!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>4094175
this thad has 000 dubs
>>
>>4095404
404 no dubs found hahaha
>>
>>4095009
This is a good post.

As a foot fetishist myself, I can tell you that flats really make feet stink, especially black ones since they absorb sunlight and therefore make one's feet hot and sweaty.
>>
feete are the butte of the leg
>>
>>4096114
2philosophy4me
>>
rolling for feete even tho i dont like feete i like sweet repeating digits
>>
>you'll never lick Keksandra's feet while she sleeps
JUST
>>
I want to rub my penis on Keksandra's face!
>>
>>4096877
I want to rub it between her buttcheeks until I cum
>>
>>4096877

congratulations on ur dubs
>>
You will never cosplay as Keksandra
;_;
>>
>>4097118

make your memes come true!
>>
>>4094498
PART 2, courtsy of Mr Markov Chain

(You): Ah...yes? I decided to visit buzzfeed, but I like you.
Keksandra: Is it because of my appearance, clothes and most gorgeos women in the world of jizz on ur feets *shows her feet* like them?
(You): That's part of the detail into the picture that you fucking whore!
Keksandra: *puts other foot in your mouth*
(You): CVBNMBVMBNZUBVZMVCBZNM
Keksandra: *takes off her two nickels* Silly dubs getter. You can masturbate to the nickel. You like feete that are perfect. I want to give you that it wasn't even funny. 4Chan has done an amazing job for people like theeeeeeem!
(You): That's part of jizz on ur dubs found hahaha This is still cool though.
Keksandra: I may be said you'll be staying we want to rub my feet?
(You): That's part of my relationship with her in face.
Keksandra: So you like my feet?
(You): Okay, f-fine. *sniff* W-well, they're quite... quite, uh, smelly for a kawaii girl, keksandra, as much because I may be abnormal, but I'm posting in her flats. I tried to tell you really make feet a good post. As a damn footjob. *unzips dick*
Keksandra: Why are smelly feeties for footjob!
(You): I also you really make feet are so their smegma!
>>
>>4097144
das a dub bub
>>
>>4097151
u 2
>>
File: 1451407566435.jpg (515 KB, 1024x1044) Image search: [Google]
1451407566435.jpg
515 KB, 1024x1044
>>4097155
>55
>>
>>4097144
>I also you really make feet are so their smegma!
wtf am I reading
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.