[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
u just got popcorned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1548x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1548x870
u just got popcorned
>>
>>4090023
That was actually pretty funny. I laughed out loud (and I'll have you know that I rarely let that happen). All in all, that was a funny meme.
>>
>>4090023
>>4090028
In fact, it was so funny that, coming back an hour later, I still manage to get a kick out of it. Good job.
>>
>>4090023
>u just got popcorned
literally stopped reading there
>>
>>4090331
This is a funny comment and I have no trouble praising you for that... HOWEVER I understand that by overusing this, the comedy value will be gone. You don't just throw a punch line in every sentence, the same way you don't suck the blood out of someone's arm all at once. If you do that then they'll die and both of you will suffer.

(Inb4 >they'll die and both of you will suffer
Stopped reading there)
(Inb4 >Inb4 >they'll die and both of you will suffer
Stopped reading there
Stopped reading there)
Etc into infinity.
>>
>>4090346
>Etc into infinity.
stopped reading there
>>
>>4090346
>Etc into infinity.
>>
File: cec.png (26 KB, 771x686) Image search: [Google]
cec.png
26 KB, 771x686
>>4090023
u just got cecd
>>
>>4090364
No, you seem to misunderstand, when I say etc into infinity, it means that you are unable to say that. Ok? Is that clear and concise? Cause it better be kiddo, yah hear me through? Good.
I do appreciate your attempts to keep at it with your confounded memery, so good job in that field.
>>
>>4090367
That goes for you too buddo.
>>
>>4090379
>so good job in that field.
>>
>>4090346
>by overusing this, the comedy value will be gone.
LITERALLY stopped reading there
>>
The funny thing is that I never stopped reading anything

Come at me bro
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>>4090389
>>4090390
Look SMART GUYS, I'm trying to run a business here. I'm giving you a warning, after that you just enter watch your backs. Clear?
Do I seem like a guy you wanna mess around with, cause the answer is no, no way in a million years. So suck it up, bucko.
>>
>>4090408
UUUH, I can't even spell correctly anymore. Look fellows, you're putting me off. Seriously, to back the h*ck off before things get frisky.
>>
>>4090413
WHY DID I PUT A "TO" BEFORE THE "H*CK"???? OOOH YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME MAD!!!
>>
>>4090413
literally didn't read
>>4090418
>MAKING ME MAD!!!
>>
>>4090418
>OU GUYS ARE MAKING ME MAD!!!
These are literally the last words I read
>>
>>4090428
I've had it. Tomorrow at about 6.00pm I'll be hanging myself on stream. Views are limited as I'll be advertising my untimely demise on other boards.
So long, friends.
>>
>>4090455
nice dubs bby
>>
>>4090457
Thanks, much appreciated.
>>
>>4090455
>Tomorrow at about 6.00pm
literally stopped living there
>>
File: keep_calm.gif (131 KB, 872x748) Image search: [Google]
keep_calm.gif
131 KB, 872x748
year of keep calm
>>
>>4090473
That's not a good meme, sorry that I had to be the one to break it to you. :(
Good job for trying though, unlike other scallions that simply repeat the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
>>
>>4090492
>OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
non-figuratively stopped reading there
>>
>>4090492
>OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.