[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU ZOZZLE YOU LOSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
File: EM.png (731 KB, 504x598) Image search: [Google]
EM.png
731 KB, 504x598
YZYL thread :^)
>>
>>4058633
yupper yupper turkey supper
>>
This game is great! Endless fun for all. The features, even though the game is still updating, are plenty. The graphics are great, just enough to make the game look good without rekting your PC. The mechanics of the game are very well done. I can say that the singleplayer does get dull, but honestly this is a mulitplayer game. The singleplayer is really just used to make awesome ships with other people bugging you. The workshop has great ships that look amazing. Honestly, I think the dev should take some of the designs and put them in the game. Not to mention the great guns, custom blocks, and scripts people also make. I thoroughly encourage you to buy this game for it's great value and enjoyment. (will update if game becomes complete trash).

This game is, by far, the best fallout game for me. Not only does this game expand on other fallout games, but also add new content. The lore is very good, the game mechanics are almost perfect. I say almost because I have run into a few bugs. One bug I had was that when I did the Helios mission, when I went to repair the broken generator, I could not. I had to activate the repair bot to fix it. Not very bad. But, all together this is a great game, all you could ask for and even more with modding. BUT, no sprint.

9.3/10

This game has ruined my life. My dog died because I was playing comp and couldnt quit to feed him. All my friend left me. My girlfriend left me for a Dota 2 player. And to cap it all off I spent almost every single cent from my pay checks on god damn freakin' KEYS. I only in a bucket and I'm 200 pounds over weight. this game.

best game ever 10/10
>>
File: 2016meme-banana.png (94 KB, 339x343) Image search: [Google]
2016meme-banana.png
94 KB, 339x343
>>4058633
>>
File: 1452025610575.jpg (25 KB, 339x339) Image search: [Google]
1452025610575.jpg
25 KB, 339x339
shit, i zozzled
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (6 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
6 KB, 251x240
>>4058637
my fucking sidez holy fucking zoz
>>
File: laughing mfw 1.jpg (20 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
laughing mfw 1.jpg
20 KB, 403x395
>>4058642
>>4058643
>>4058633
>>4058637
>>4058640
I'M FUCKING ZOZZLING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY ZOZZLED THIS HARD
>>
File: honkey.jpg (39 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
honkey.jpg
39 KB, 500x666
<---now THIS makes me zozzle
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.