[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planking Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: planking.png (280 KB, 610x310) Image search: [Google]
planking.png
280 KB, 610x310
Planking

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4058278
Good luck with that dark handsome stranger.
>>
You are driving down the street and you see an old man lying on the
sidewalk with a broken leg. You decide to be nice and stop and help him.
He gets in your car and you drive him to the hospital.

A week later he comes back to your house to thank you. As he is
About to enter your house when suddenly there is a puff of smoke and the old
Man becomes a fairy godmother. She tells you that you have 3 wishes.

She says your 1st wish has to be about your love life.
GO!!

STOP!!!!
Your next wish has to be about your social life.

STOP!!!!!
Your last wish can be about anything.
GO!!!

STOP!!!!

Now in order for your wish to come true, send this to:
0 people-Bad luck and misfortune.
5 people-Your 1st wish
10 people-Your 1st and 2nd wishes
15 people-All 3 wishes
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4058297
The key to dealing with the dark handsome stranger is to come equipped with Toblerones.
>>
Last night we got a call from an individual identifying himself
as an AT&T Service technician who was conducting a test on
our telephone lines. He stated that to complete the test I
should touch nine (9), zero (0), the pound sign (#) and then
hang up. Luckily, I was suspicious and refused.

Upon contacting the telephone company, I was informed that
by pushing 90#, you give the requesting individual full access
to your telephone line, which allows them to place long
distance telephone calls billed to your home phone number. I
was further informed that this scam has been originating from
many of the local jails/prisons. I have also verified this
information with UCB Telecomm, Pacific Bell, MCI, Bell
Atlantic, GTE and NYNEX.

Please beware. DO NOT press 90# for ANYONE. The GTE
Security Department requested that I share this information
with EVERYONE I KNOW. PLEASE pass this on to
everyone YOU know. If you have mailing lists and/or
newsletters from organizations you are connected with, I
encourage you to pass on this information to them, too.”
>>
File: 1425573722265.png (244 KB, 305x400) Image search: [Google]
1425573722265.png
244 KB, 305x400
>>
>>4058328
I take your word on that, thanks for the advise.
>>
love love lo ve love love lo
ve love love love love love love love
love love love love l ove love love love love
love love love love love love love love love love
love love love love love l ove love love love love lov
e love love love love love love love love love love lov
elove love love love love love love love love love love
love love love love love love love love love love love
love love love love love love love love love love lov
e love love love love love love love love love lov
e love love love love love love love love love
love love love love love love love love l
ove love love love love love love love
love love love love love love lov
e love love love love love lov
e love love love love lo
ve love love love lo
ve love love lov
e love love l
ove love l
ove love
love
le
ov
>>
File: 1450595185624.png (388 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
1450595185624.png
388 KB, 524x524
>>4058333
You stole my dubs and now I'll have Bad Luck >>4058334
>>
Hi there!! This chain letter has been in existence since 1897. This is absolutely incredible because there was no email then and probably not as many little 8 year olds writing chain letters. So this is how it works. Pass this on to 15,067 people in the next 7 minutes or something horrible will happen to you like:

Stupid Horror Story #1 Miranda Pinsley was walking home from school on Saturday. She had recently received this letter and ignored it. She then tripped in a crack in the sidewalk, fell into the sewer, was gushed down a drainpipe in a flood of sewerage, and went flying out over a waterfall. Not only did she smell nasty, she died. This Could Happen To You!!!

Stupid Horror Story #2 Dexter Bip, a 13 year old boy, got a chain letter in his mail and ignored it. Later that day, he was hit by a car and so was his girlfriend. They both died. Their families were so upset that everyone related to them (even by marriage) went crazy and pent the rest of their miserable lives in an institution. This Could Happen To You!!! Remember, you could end up like Pinsley and Bip did. Just send this letter to all of your loser friends, and everything will be OK.
>>
>>4058333
Otherwordly trips
>>
File: 1430860579707.jpg (145 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430860579707.jpg
145 KB, 1200x1600
>>4058342
sorry ment to say trips... SEE! Im already leaking bad luck in my words..
>>
File: 1391722604734.jpg (291 KB, 800x853) Image search: [Google]
1391722604734.jpg
291 KB, 800x853
This is the funniest thing in the world! In exactly 87 seconds, you have to send this to 275 people, then if you press (space bar + tab + backspace + page up) a clip will pop up on your screen of a mad goat attacking Bill Gates and butting him into a pile of garbage! I couldnt stop laughing, even though since Im typing this I obviously couldnt have seen it yet, and there is absolutely no way to attach a clip in a way that you have to send the email before you see the clip, its still true! And you know what else is true? I am Batman! And if you stay online doing absolutely nothing for one hour after sending this, Ill email you a gift certificate for five million dollars to spend at Wal-Mart! Just forget the fact that I have no way of finding the email addresses of people who send this out, and the fact that stores will recognize a fake gift certificate. Just send this out, youll be glad you did!
>>
>>4058342
you ned to do moe cardio tbh
>>4058349
thank boo
>>
1. When you live out your childhood dream and realize it’s not as glamorous as you thought:

2. When you see your small town friends living it up, while you’re living in a shoebox in a big city struggling to make ends meet:

3. When you realize that you’ll actually be able to go out on the weekend:

4. When you feel like for every one bill you pay, you get three back:

5. When you look at your Facebook newsfeed and all you see is your friends getting married, having babies, or getting promotions, and your still trying to figure things out:

6. When you’re debating whether to buy more underwear just to avoid doing laundry:

7. When you have those moments when you ask yourself how early is too early to start drinking:

8. When you really want to be honest about what you want for Christmas:

9. When your holiday spirit is crushed ‘cause you realize that your Christmas vacation is literally just Christmas day:

10. When all of sudden this question crosses your mind:

11. When your family asks, again, if you’re seeing anyone:

12. When you somehow think you have more money than you do

13. When you’re literally there for the paycheck:

14. When you really TRY to be responsible, but laziness prevails:

15. And finally, when everyday feels like this:

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
Think Before You Post

So what can you do? Although we're no longer deluged by the well-meaning warnings and fables that arrive via our email inboxes, we're still being subjected to their far-out claims. It's just that the medium is different. Once again, it's time to be vigilant. Just because you saw it on Facebook, that doesn't make it true. Just because the message comes via a trusted friend or family member, that doesn't make it worthy of reposting. Take a minute to think about it, use common sense, run a quick Google search if unsure, and then decide if that story is one to pass on.

Now forward this information to all your family and friends using the "share" button below!
>>
All newsletter returns as ofNovember 30, 2015. Unless otherwise noted, all numbers as of November 30, 2015. The performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. The Motley Fool owns shares of Amazon.com, Apple, Baidu, Catamaran, Chipotle Mexican Grill, eBay, Google (A & Cshares), Intel, IBM, Intuitive Surgical, IPG Photonics, MercadoLibre, Microsoft, Netflix, Nike, Qualcomm, and Starbucks. Mark Brooks owns shares of Apple, Amazon.com, and Netflix. David Gardner owns shares of Apple, Amazon.com, AOL, Baidu, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Google (A & C Shares), IPG Photonics, Intuitive Surgical, MercadoLibre, Netflix, Nintendo, and Starbucks.

>>
These are the Top Ten signs that you are in Love!

10. Time is an eternity when you’re without them
9. Time stops when you’re with them
8. The thought of them makes you shiver
7. The sound of them makes you smile
6. When seeing them, you can’t see anything else
5. You start to listen to sappy love songs
4. You actually enjoy sappy love songs
3. The smell of them makes you see fireworks
2. You find yourself smiling constantly
1. You’d do anything, even die, for them

Now, make a wish!

3 <3<3 <3<3<3 <3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3 <3<3<3 <3<3 <3 * Make a wish… * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Let’s wish… * * * * ** *** **** ***** ****** ******* ******** ********* ********** *********** ************ ************* Did you make a wish yet? ************** *************** **************** ***************** ****************** ******************* ******************** ********************* ********************** *********************** ************************ ************************* ************************** *************************** **************************** ***********************e- Your wish will come true in 1 month 6-10 people- Your wish will come true in 1 week 11-20 people- Your wish will come true in 1 day 21+- Your wish will come true in 1 hour
>>
One night a father overheard his son saying his prayers: “God bless
Mommy. God bless Daddy. God bless Grammy. GOODBY Grampa.”
The father thought this strange, but soon forgot about it. The next day,
the Grandfather died.

About a month later the father heard his son saying his prayers again:
“God bless Mommy. God bless Daddy. GOODBYE Grammy.” The next
day the grandmother died. The father was getting more than a little
worried.

Two weeks later the father again overheard his sons prayers. “God Bless
Mommy, GOODBYE Daddy. That was enough to almost give him a
heart attack. He got up real early to avoid the traffic, stayed at work
through lunch and dinner. Finally he went home after midnight relieved
to be still alive. He apologized to his wife for being late, saying he had a
very bad day at work.

“You think you had a bad day?” his wife yelled. “The mailman dropped
dead on my doorstep this morning!”

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
Installation method
Gentoo is installed by manually partitioning a device, extracting a stage3 tarball, extracting a portage snapshot, compiling a kernel, installing a bootloader, and then configuring various files that are needed to get it up and running. In those regards, it is somewhat similar to installing Debian with debootstrap, Fedora with febootstrap, or an Arch Linux install.

Because of this highly manual approach to installing the system, always keep in mind that installing Gentoo will probably be literally the longest operating system install in your life, ever. You have been warned. Please, take your time when installing Gentoo, expect the installation to be a wild ride of problems, achievements and milestones, and don't try to rush it. If you're a NEET with literally nothing else to do you might be able to rush a Gentoo installation in at least 24 hours; if you're a busy person with a day job and friends, it might take you over an entire week to set everything up. On a 2014-semi-modern quad core CPU with 8 GB of RAM, setting up the minimum system (the stage-3 tarball + Portage snapshot) will take you about an hour, compiling the kernel an hour and a half (assuming you're cheating with genkernel instead of undertaking a manual compilation and fixing an endless series of kernel panics), finishing your basic installation another hour, installing the graphical interface at least 2 hours (because the GUI is an optional component in Gentoo), and installing Google Chrome or Firefox at least 20 minutes each while the entire software compiles from source code. And that's assuming you're the luckiest person in the world and don't run into a single problem, pitfall or having to mess with a poorly documented system component -- if this happens, add at least another 4 hours. Oh, and if you're planning on using a LUKS volume, add another 24 hours while your system fills a 750 GB disk with pseudorandom data using four concurrent jobs to exploit your four CPU cores.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
The voice cut through his thoughts. Oh, well. It was probably his imagination anyway. Lark glanced around at the children. “Is everyone hungry?” At the affirmative cheers from the kids surrounding him, he laughed. “Then sit tight, y"all. I"ll bring back some food.” Rising from the ground, Lark weaved through the crowds. It was tough, him being so small, but he managed since he could squeeze through gaps larger men had to go around. He spotted a couple of his friends, and the reason for the party, to his right and headed toward them. Rainy had found and claimed his mate, Travis, and this gathering was to introduce the human to the pack. It"d been a while since Lark had arrived at the BBQ, so he figured he should make an appearance. He almost faltered when he saw the sexy African American 2
>>
An Autumn for Crippled Children are exemplars of blackgaze, the increasingly popular subgenre that takes inspiration from black metal and shoegaze. Naturally, they're bound to get comparisons to Deafheaven and Alcest, and while they are contemporaries of both, they barely resemble one another. On the surface, they keep black metal’s fuzzy hum that Alcest and others have consciously dropped. The Dutch trio also exert much more of a post-hardcore influence, which is evident in their shorter songs. More significantly, there’s a damaged aspect to their music, with strings and synths breaking out haphazardly. The Long Goodbye is their fifth full-length release, following Try Not to Destroy Everything You Love, which honed their sound while keeping it endearingly messy. This album cleans up some more of the racket.
Unlike most bands who focus more on the gaze than the black, AAFCC still have a fairly abrasive guitar tone, evident in the opening rings of the title track. You can detect a melody beneath, but despite the dream pop influences, the guitars are more blinding than soothing. Even so, there’s variety to be found in Goodbye, an advantage brought on by shorter overall song lengths. "A New Form of Stillness" is jangle pop under the spell of the second wave—grimness comes after bounciness. There are plenty of black metallers who will jam New Order on the low, but the bassline from "Stillness" makes AAFCC's fandom public. "Endless Skies" (which has a vaguely trip-hop intro) and "The Sleep of Rust" are set within a depressive black metal framework, but the conflicting nature of grime and glory presented throughout Goodbye adds a dimension most sadsacks can’t comprehend. "She’s Drawing Mountains" may be the highlight of the album, as the melodies flex and compete with the onslaught of blackened drone.
>>
Via text:
Her: Hey some buddies of mine saw me with you last night and they asked if you were my bf haha…people are gossiping now…but I cleared up the confusion.

Me: I’m too badass to be a mere bf.

Her: Hahaha geez…well I didn’t tell them anything [note: contradicting what her 1st text said]. Hmm, do you mean like a super buddy or what?

Me: That’s a label, and I don’t think we’re the type of people who are given to labeling ourselves.

Her: Hmm, I’m not sure I understand, but if what you’re trying to say is that you don’t want to be tied down, that’s ok because you can do what you want and so can I. =)

Me (6 hours later): Hey, guess what I overheard the hairdresser telling her girlfriend about me?

Her (immediately): What? (etc. etc.)
>>
Bereshis 1
Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

1 In the beginning Elohim created hashomayim (the heavens, Himel) and haaretz (the earth).
2 And the earth was tohu vavohu (without form, and void); and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruach Elohim was hovering upon the face of the waters.
3 And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light [Tehillim 33:6,9].
4 And Elohim saw the light, that it was tov (good); and Elohim divided the ohr (light) from the choshech (darkness).
5 And Elohim called the light Yom (Day), and the darkness He called Lailah (Night). And the erev (evening) and the boker (morning) were Yom Echad (Day One, the First Day, Mk 16:2).
6 And Elohim said, Let there be a raki’a (expanse, dome, firmament) in the midst of the mayim (waters), and let it divide the mayim from the mayim.
7 And Elohim made the raki’a, and divided the waters under the raki’a from the waters which were above the raki’a; and it was so.
8 And Elohim called the raki’a Shomayim (Heaven). And the erev and the boker were Yom Sheni (Day Two, the Second Day).
9 And Elohim said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the yabashah (dry land) appear; and it was so.
10 And Elohim called the yabashah Eretz (Earth); and the mikveh (gathering together of the waters) called He Seas; and Elohim saw that it was tov.
11 And Elohim said, Let the earth bring forth vegetation, the herb yielding zera (seed), and the fruit tree yielding pri (fruit) after its kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth; and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth vegetation, and herb yielding zera (seed) after its kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after its kind; and Elohim saw that it was tov (good).
>>
>>4058571
13 And the erev and the boker were Yom Shlishi (Day Three, the Third Day).
14 And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the raki’a of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for otot (signs), and for mo’adim (seasons), and for yamim (days), and shanim (years);
15 And let them be for lights in the raki’a of the heaven to give light upon the earth; and it was so.
16 And Elohim made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; He made the kokhavim (stars) also.
17 And Elohim set them in the raki’a of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness; and Elohim saw that it was tov.
19 And the erev and the boker were Yom Revi’i (Day Four, the Fourth Day).
20 And Elohim said, Let the waters bring forth an abundance of living creatures, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open raki’a of heaven.
21 And Elohim created great sea creatures, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth in abundance, after their kind,

28 And G-d blessed them, and G-d said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
>>
ADMIN="<<<[email protected]>>>" # email to recieve alerts
ALERT=80 # free space percentage to trigger an alert

#
# Static Binary Paths
#
DF='/bin/df'
GREP='/bin/grep'
AWK='/bin/awk'
CUT='/bin/cut'
MAIL='/usr/bin/mail'
HOSTNAME='/bin/hostname'
DATE='/bin/date'

#
# Static System Variables
#
THIS_HOST=`${HOSTNAME}`

#
# Check CLI Options
#
VERBOSE=false
for ARG in "$@" ; do
case $ARG in
"-v")
VERBOSE=true
;;
esac
done

[ $VERBOSE = true ] && echo "Checking free disk space on ${THIS_HOST}"
[ $VERBOSE = true ] && echo "Threshold for warning is ${ALERT}%"
[ $VERBOSE = true ] && echo "------------------------------------------------------------------"

# Dynamic Variables
DATE_STR=`${DATE} "+%d-%B-%y @ %H%Mhrs"`

# Call df to find the used percentages. Grep for only local disks (not remote mounts like nfs or smb)
# Pipe the output to awk to get the needed columns, then start a while loop to process each line.
$DF -HPl | $GREP -E "^/dev/" | $AWK '{ print $5 " " $6 " " $1 }' | while read OUTPUT ; do
USED_PCENT=$(echo ${OUTPUT} | $AWK '{ print $1}' | $CUT -d'%' -f1 ) # Used space as a percentage
PARTITION=$(echo ${OUTPUT} | $AWK '{ print $2 }' ) # Mount Point (eg, /home)
DEVICE=$(echo ${OUTPUT} | $AWK '{ print $3 }' ) # Device (eg, /dev/sda1 or LABEL or UUID)
if [ $VERBOSE = true ] ; then
echo -e "Checking device ${DEVICE} which is mounted to ${PARTITION} \t${USED_PCENT}% used"
fi
if [ ${USED_PCENT} -ge $ALERT ]; then
if [ $VERBOSE = true ] ; then
echo "ALERT: ${PARTITION} (${DEVICE}) is ${USED_PCENT}% full on ${THIS_HOST} (${DATE_STR})"
else
echo "ALERT: ${PARTITION} (${DEVICE}) is ${USED_PCENT}% full on ${THIS_HOST} (${DATE_STR})" |
$MAIL -s "SERVER DISK SPACE LOW" $ADMIN
fi
fi
done

exit 0

>>
>>4058278
zozzl'd
>>
Rally against violence (HR)
Happy New Year folks. I have been watching in the news the recent bashing of Portsmouth Mayor Kenneth Wright. The are recommending he step down because he hasn't spoken out about or against the rise in crime in his area. I am not on board with that idea. He is not to blame for the crimes. The people who commit the crimes are.
What ideas would some of you have about putting together a group or a "rally" speaking to the community admonishing people to stop shooting and robbing citizens? Something like FIGHT, DONT FIRE, or WORK, DON'T ROB.
I know those are not terms that we wouldn't use, but I think you get the idea.

Would any of you be interested? Doesn't someone know how to get something like this started? I am tired of seeing law enforcement blamed for their response to a criminals actions.

Any ideas?
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
>>
Re: Re: Gun Laws
I read your reply carefully and reached the conclusion that your reply to my post, taken in it entirety verifies my original thought that many people like you, and our government to a large extent, really want to take everyone's guns, but are just not able to come out and say or admit that!

Let me try to counter someone of the points in your post:
1) Why are you blaming home owner if a criminal breaks into his and steals his weapon? What is the criminal doing -- breaking the law. Not the homeowner.
2) A law abiding person makes a "straw" purchase. Isn't that against the law now? Doesn't that make the purchaser no longer a "law abiding person"?
3) A law abiding person simply sells a weapon to someone that has the money to buy it. This is a bit trickier. But is it a really big problem? I say this because ads for gun sales are not done locally either in the newspapers or online sites like Craigs List. Also, I am not real sure, but I think it is illegal to ship firearms using the Post Office, Fedex, UPS. Not real sure on that.

My point is you can take a some incidents and use those as excuses as points on just about anything.

Why do you blame the NRA? The NRA is made of thousands of ordinary people. They pay to join the NRA. Many commentators actually say that the NRA organization is not powerful, but the thousands of people that it represents are powerful - voters.

It is not the registration/background checks that concern most legal weapons owners. It is like it said in the beginning - you "guys" really are just hiding from your real feelings and desire to take everyone's weapons by being sneaky and trying "bit by bit" to get what you want.

I do have one question for you. Tonight, if you owned a weapon and someone was breaking down your back door, would you defend yourself. Think about it.

Somehow, I really don't think you would, but that would be your choice, but you should not be allowed to make that important decision for anyone else.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4058278
looks dangerous but i assume the escalator is off.
kids will do dumb shit regardless really.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
bunp
>>
Rules of life

1. Memes Are dank and will always be dank
2. Keking is dank
3. Using the word dank is dank
4. Using the word dank is not dank
5. /b/ is not for neets
6. /b/ is for intellectuals
7. The movie The Matrix is based on true events
8. Allah is one true god
9. Allah ackbar
10. General snackbar was lying
11. true love is lollita
12. true love is colorful
13. true love is anime
14. pedos are fags
15. ponies are fags (but better than pedos)
16. Pedos need to learn to stay in their own department
17. You can NOT for whatver reason stump THE trump
18. PEPE IS NOT DEAD
19. PEPE IS NOT DEAD HE'S FUCKING NOT
20. :(
21. Banana is funny
22. Nazi did nothing wrong
23. Hitler did something wrong
24. He had a terrible hair cut
25. asdf
26. ,youjdbgsnh
27. Fuck are we at fifty yet?
28. NO? What the fuck
29. okay, I'll keep going
30. /shit/ is true /b/
31. Check em
32. Bateman is not cancer
33. I just realized "bateman" "batman"
34. get it? cause christian bale played both characters
35. This list is cancerous
36. Andy Warhol art is kinda cool
37. The kreb is cancerous
38. Where would you be without chan boards
39. You're nothing without chan boards
40. OP is not a fag
41. You're a fag
42. At least op tried
43. Except when he's shit
44. In which case op deserves to lick an anal prolapse
45. XxxBl4z31t420xxX fucked your mom
46. Including me
47. God Save the queen
48. 1 penny is worth more than you are
49. fucking a member of your family is the ultimate win
50. ____ lied I cried and people died

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
U WILL DIE DEAD IF YOU STOP READING

so there was this bunny named elf and he had an owner named benny and benny loved the rabbit. 1 day the rabbit and benny was taking for a walk and then they ran in 2 a girl who also wlaked with her bunny and it’s name was cammie.

her name was beth. beth and benny went 2 starting dating and 1 day they were having unprotected sex and weren’t watching their bunnies like good pet owners should be. then the rabbits both ate hand grenades and exploded. then their exploded bunny parts were buried but the bunny parts turned into smaller bunny babies and clawed their way form the ground and attacked people who have unprotected sex.

if you don’t pass this along 2 12,000 people, bunnies will bite your penis off and they will bite your vagina off 2 and then they’ll eat ur eye balls until they can drink ur eye socket blood. i broke this chain letter and now i’m died.
>>
File: 1447436601373.jpg (26 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
1447436601373.jpg
26 KB, 234x342
A SCARY WAY TO BREAK UP!!!!! DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen!!!!!!!!

One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.

Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful …….!! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your ………….. life! DUMB ………………..!!!”

He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.

Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.

Later that week, Sarah’s exboyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.

If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless …………..and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 24 ppl have broken this chain and died

You have 13 minutes
>>
Entitled: A REALLY scary way to lose your ability to see.

You really should read this because it’s important for everyone to read this. DON’T READ THIS UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE BEING REALLY SCARED.

One day, Sarah was minding her business surfing the internet, booking a flight to Maine where her father was ill.

As she pointed and clicked, she started to smell something burning.

She ran around the house, but, failed to find the source. As she sat back down at the computer desk, she noticed that the smoke was actually coming from the computer!

She panicked and started running around her house, packing her children into a briefcase. As she dialed 911 on the cell phone, she swung open the front door and there it was.

An estranged ostrich was sitting on her front porch drinking wine and smoking a cigar. Startled, it violently pecked at Sarah in both of her eyes until she couldn’t see, blinding her for life. Her children started screaming. Ostriches take children screaming as a sign of food, so, the fierce beast ate all of the children. Blood was dripping everywhere.

If you don’t send this to at least 10 people in the next minute, your computer will begin to smoke and set your house on fire and an ostrich will eat your children and peck out your eyes.

If you send this to 20 people you’ll still have your sight, however, the ostrich will eat your children. And possibly any cute pets like kittens or puppies that are living in your house.

If you send this to 30 people, you’ll die. Eventually and inevitably.

295 people have gotten aids by not sending it to 30 people.

You have 1 minute.
Please pass these scary chain letters along so it no one else dies dead from not sending them out after reading them and being scared nearly dead.
>>
<< Keep Going down untill you reach the end. I am so sorry to send this to yall but it scared me and I appologize. —————– This is so scary :( I’M SORRY I HAD TO SEND THIS TO YOU. PLEASE DON’T GET MAD BUT I HAD TO SEND IT TO 20 PEOPLE BECAUSE I WOULDN’T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME. YOU CAN SEND IT TO TWENTY PEOPLE EASILY JUST GO INTO CHATROOMS AND GET NAMES. PLEASE DON’T GET MAD. I’M SORRY I HAD TO SEND IT TO YOU sorry for sending this to you guys but I don’t want it to happen to me =( please don’t be mad at me.. You guys,i am sorry to send this to ya…but i DO NOT want this stuff to happen to me…hope you can forgive me… u guys this is so disgusting! sorry i had to send it to you but, read what it said! I don’t want that to happen to me! damn this shit scared the hell out of me…! —————–IF YOU DO NOT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES, I WILL PUT A CURSE ON YOU, YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR COMPUTER! IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, WATCH ME, I’VE DONE IT BEFORE! SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DONT SEND IT!!
>>
You may remember me from word clouds I make annually in every MLB, Soccer, NHL, NBA, and NFL team subreddit, my Swears/Subscriber Breakdown for states/cities/regional subreddits, or my Swears/Word Breakdown for sports subreddits. I gathered this data for this using a modified version of a script made by the folks over at /r/MUWs. If you want to create your own word cloud for another subreddit, you can post requests there. I have also done several requests, as the default /r/MUW bot does only a monthly breakdown, and as I have several sports and city related dictionaries I use to filter out particularly common words that are not normally detected. The actual word maps were made through Wordle. My apologies if these are difficult to see. I suffer from monochromatic colorblindness, so I had to use hex codes I found online when putting this together. Common words such as “the”, “and”, “I'm”, as well as numbers were removed from the clouds.
If you have any questions about specific frequencies of the words, the top 1,000 words are included under the third image.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.