[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More and more I've really started to appreciate the Tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: hellyajeffing.gif (2 MB, 331x336) Image search: [Google]
hellyajeffing.gif
2 MB, 331x336
More and more I've really started to appreciate the Tumblr mentality of simply blocking out toxic people. I think a lot of us there realize that it's not about ignoring criticism entirely, it's about disregarding those who could not bring a constructive word to the table if their life depended on it. In other words, a type of person who is extremely prevalent on 4chan. There are certainly people who can say something you disagree with without being a dick about it, and so you can actually have a good discussion with them. I've found a good number of people like that on Reddit. It's just that a large chunk of a lot of communities are absolutely horrible people, and said people have no self-awareness so they get confused when people don't want to deal with their toxicity and think, "Ooh, I hate those people! It's just a hugbox and nobody's allowed to disagree with them!"

Your turn.
>>
>toxic people
>4chan
good one fagger
>>
>>4077907
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4077897
>Your turn.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
File: check em long.jpg (43 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
check em long.jpg
43 KB, 400x261
>>4077911
>11
>>
>>4077897
people who ignore other people because they dont like what theyre saying are faggots
>>
In the future, we'll have laser-guts.
>>
File: banana48.gif (85 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
banana48.gif
85 KB, 450x300
>>4078269
>f*ggots

go >>>/b/ack2b
>>
>>4078282
i really, really, really like this gif
>>
File: 1395948725242.jpg (120 KB, 501x700) Image search: [Google]
1395948725242.jpg
120 KB, 501x700
>>4078277
>77
in the present we'll have dubs
>>
File: dubs 77.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dubs 77.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>>4078277
nice
>>
>>4078284
happy belated birthday bb
>>
File: tacticool bateman.png (168 KB, 657x507) Image search: [Google]
tacticool bateman.png
168 KB, 657x507
>>4078300
>00
dubs
nice
my b-day is in July :^)
>>
>>4078300
>>4078344
nice dubs
happy almost birthdays bbys
>>
>>4077897
i ain't a pussy so i face toxicity head on
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.