[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldfigs Eh? I sad O-L-D-F-I-G-S! waht about them? Eh? A-B-O-U-T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: Gorilla.gif (51 KB, 638x400) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla.gif
51 KB, 638x400
Oldfigs

Eh?

I sad O-L-D-F-I-G-S!

waht about them?

Eh?

A-B-O-U-T

Ah yeah.

They would remember.
>>
Oldfig here, sfores just ain't like it used to. the magics gone ya c. Back in the day we had GOOD namefigs like Captain Kek and Gippo Dudee and now it's all shit. Shit shit shit. Back in the day we had quality threads, like walruse and kangaruse, and papyruse and it was all good but now it's all shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT I say these new figs just don"t know a thing aboot funpostan and REAL memes like we had back in the day like top top lel. True oldfigs unite we are the real bastion of TRUE sfores culture and today nobody is up to snuff. I mean come on. This website is dead to me and I only come back for the nostalgia to get a faint sense of what is left from ages past. It's a shame such a great community had to be absolutely RUINED by new figs. And if any of you so called "funposters" are reading this now you can go die in a hole because YOU killed this website and I will NOT stand for such abomination on my beloved esfores.
>>
File: fore.jpg (8 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
fore.jpg
8 KB, 240x196
>>4052887
Fore! of truth.
>>
>>4052899
>[s4s]
>dubs
>99
>2 reapeating numberinis
>nice
>congratulations
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>4052872
Some have cried, some have died lots lost their space in heaven
>>
File: anonymuse.png (7 KB, 154x128) Image search: [Google]
anonymuse.png
7 KB, 154x128
>>4052887
Captain Kek and Kekkats and so on was not quality posters you post-ironic-funposter.

I used to namefig on this board but I have seen the light and only as Anonymous can we truly meme the memes the way they were meant to be memed.
>>
>>4052912
I think yuo are miataken friendo, I was being post-post ironic, not post ironic. You see, that post was meant to be read in the light of post irony, because only then could the true meaning be made manifest. Seriously, it's 2016, post post irony is canon.
>>
File: 1379800422853.png (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1379800422853.png
8 KB, 300x300
>>4052919
I'm still stuck in pre irony and everybody loves my threads
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 960x540
>>4052919
http://youtu.be/FUM9vf0K2-k
>>
>>4052939
Really great video, thanks man. I especially laghed ( LOL 'ed} at the part where the cat jumped up in the air.
>>
>>4052965
the cat that took all three into the closet, I lol'ed but nobody was around to hear it.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 720x960
>>4052872
oystere
>>
>>4053015
And he was aboot to go for the boot too, what a cad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.