[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things you would never tell anyone in real life. I am underage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
ITT: Things you would never tell anyone in real life.

I am underage b&
>>
when people invite me to their homes i go to their bathroom eventually and fap in their shampoo bottles and look through their cabinets for prescriptions
>>
I am not even sure how to word this with proper accuracy. I engaged in lewd acts with both my little sisters and now one of them hates me and the other loves me.
>>
>>4049200
lucky one of them loves you must be an interesting fuckship
>>
File: mot ban.jpg (29 KB, 279x365) Image search: [Google]
mot ban.jpg
29 KB, 279x365
>>4049181
ENJOY YOU'RE BAN LOL
>>
>>4049202
We haven't done anything in over 10 years I felt weird and put a stop to it oddly enough still the best handjobs I've ever gotten.
>>
File: 1707uo.jpg (21 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
1707uo.jpg
21 KB, 500x305
>>4049208
i'm imagining her as the cutesy submissive type that's girly, having a relationship with her even if it isn't sexual is probably fun as hell.
>>
>>4049215
She's basically a girl me. She even makes your mom and your face jokes too much and at inappropriate times
>>
"YINK GOCER SLOIRKE DIRNE!"!!!!!!!!!! EH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHaHA HOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINGE SAYING THAT TO SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4049181
I go to community college cuz im poor as fuck hoping would get proper education to $$$$
>>
File: perfect.png (194 KB, 815x527) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
194 KB, 815x527
I have tried and almost succeeded to suck my own dick. I could only get the tip in, but it was enough, hooh boy it was enough.
>>
>>4049278
everyone that has a dick has tried that get out normie
>>
>>4049282
but have they came in their own mouth?
>>
>>4049230
You go on 4chan bro?
>>
>>4049285
busted
>>
>>4049282
I haven't.
>>
>>4049285
Nice try but my sister would not be surprised to see me hear. And she either doesn't post here or takes the first two rules very seriously
>>
>>4049282
I get limp with a dick in my face so I can't do it
>>
>>4049284
I swallow my own cum sometimes, it's a submissive side I have
>>
>>4049325
>see me hear
>>
>>4049181
that i post here...

>>4049299
>99
nice dubs. i'd admit if someone asked me tho
>>
>>4049363
Yeah I do that sometimes I could easily lie and say it was intentional, but it wasn't.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.