[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look at this butte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1451018506183.jpg (993 KB, 2141x1514) Image search: [Google]
1451018506183.jpg
993 KB, 2141x1514
look at this butte
>>
File: burgen.png (278 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
burgen.png
278 KB, 340x508
>>4047431
Lol hi Moon bunny, why did you baleet youre name?
>>
*sheepishly looks*
>>
>>4047436
>HE THINKS THIS IS ME xDDDD!
I know who posted this bread lmoa
>>
File: haha omfg.jpg (41 KB, 492x471) Image search: [Google]
haha omfg.jpg
41 KB, 492x471
>>4047441
>leaving youre unbaitable animu pic posting persona
Lol my posts actually get to you XD
>>
>>4047446
??????????
>>
>>4047441
>>4047446
Whore' you kwoting?
>>
>>4047451
youre mom tbh fam
>>
File: dubs 2.jpg (10 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
dubs 2.jpg
10 KB, 255x184
>>4047446
I know I’ve said before that I was leaving this board for good but I never stuck to that promise. I was however being serious when I said that and I am pretty FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT ABOUT NOW. What’s the point of coming back to this board and spending/wasting so much time on here? There is nothing redeeming about this place anymore. Everything that I used to enjoy about this place is gone. It’s just pointless spam. Fuck this place. It infuriates me whenever someone makes that stupid ‘this is nice board’ post. Fuck them. That is one of the biggest lies I’ve ever heard. Some of you said you liked me (but a lot of that was just jokes), A LOT MORE OF YOU SAID YOU DIDN’T AND YOU HATED ME FOR NO APPARENT FUCKING REASON. The rest of you didn’t do anything when shit hit the fan. I don’t think you FUCKING IDIOTS GET IT. You think it’s all fun and games because you get enjoyment out of it??? IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT YOU, YOU SELFISH SACKS OF SHIT. All the shit you say about me everyday fucking hurts me so badly deep down. First you were saying that I’m autistic and then it was that I am a rampant homosexual. I was reading posts from earlier where someone was trying to tell others that I hate them when I don't?? YOU EVEN IMPERSONATED ME TO PERPETUATE THESE LIES ABOUT ME. I DON’T WANT TO STAY HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT YOU’VE DONE TO ME AND ALSO BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO KEEP GETTING MAD AND GOING INTO RAGING OUTBURSTS EVERY FUCKING TIME I LOG INTO MY FUCKING COMPUTER!!!!
>>
File: hi thar laddy.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
hi thar laddy.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>4047474
>47474
wew
>>
Necopunpin this thread !~
>>
>>4047474
oh my goodness, I'm really sorry. I haven't stayed up to date on the hottest new pasta, but if this is real, golly, I didn't know you were so upset.

I do a weekly session with some of the figs. we talk about the general outlook the board shares in its future and decipher different aspects of ourrselves that have, since the beginning, emmigrated from us into [s4s] and become part of it.

I really hope you feel better, and if this is the last time we speak, I hope you will pull the trigger knowing that there is going to be someone that misses you.

keep your heart true, champion. that's the only way to reach shangrila
>>
>>4047455
my mama is a saint though and would never corrupt or transmogrify the term "animé"
(source: author's mother)
>>
>>4047474
The problem is, anon, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: 1451328553344.jpg (633 KB, 2141x1514) Image search: [Google]
1451328553344.jpg
633 KB, 2141x1514
>>4047431
>>
>>4047954
Came here to post this.
>>
sweaty butte and anus is highly erotic
>>
I should just ban all you imposters right away. Good riddance to be honest.

I hate when you post using my name to make me look stupid, especially when you know I can ban you all and you still don't respect me. I have banned people from this board before maybe you should ask them if their shitposting was worth it...
>>
>>4048141
Imitating me is the greatest form of flattery. Imitating me means you strive for excellence, not only on [s4s] but in every aspect of your life. But sadly, you will never truly be me and you will never truly post quality threads such as mine. My threadcrafting ability is known throughout 4chan as being of the highest quality. When I create a thread, it causes a ripple effect throughout 4chan, inspiring bad posters to strive for a better threadcrafting community. I am the only reason [s4s] has lasted as long as it has... Have I not proven it many times before by getting nearly the entire user base to impersonate me and spam the entire front page with my quality threadcrafting?
>>
>>4048157
Thank the goddess Mari macaroon for thou gift nogger
>>
>>4047431
Everytime i do it makes me laugh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.