[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will not quit [s4s]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: mash12.png (575 KB, 754x709) Image search: [Google]
mash12.png
575 KB, 754x709
Dear [s4s],
so many figs have come and gone over the past years. Instead of quitting, I thought I made a "I will stay" thread. Post in this ITT thread, if you also plan on not quitting from funposting.

So many things might happen in our daily IRL lives, but [s4s] provides the best place to get away for a while and soothe our souls with dank memes and the toppest of keks and gets. I nod respectully while tipping my fedoras to all the fine anons and namefigs, who make this place so much fun. Damn, we even got our own radioshow thanks to the great effords of Le Radioman (ilu bro). [s4s] will be alive as long as we keep making it a place worthwhile to spend time on. Don't let the flow of ebin memes ever stop.

Where will our board go? I don't know, but I surely want to be around until the last dubs will be left to check.

Your's'e sincerely,
Anonymous desu senpai

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
good luck with that bro?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4046070
couldnt imagine u quitten anyway, anon
>>
I never got why people leave here. How could you leave the board that influences every other board on foh chan? Absurd
>>
>>4046090
Check your privilege please :^)
>>
>>4046070
I will stay.
I have been here, and I will be here.
I want to see where [s4s] goes, even if it's not where I want it to go.
>>
>>4046090
This boards influence has drastically waned actually.

Honestly, nobody even recognises your shitty circlejerk memes anymore. [s4s] has produced nothing of value for years, it's a pathetic circlejerk of giggling retards posting banal garbage under the guise of irony, without realising it's still retarded to merely pretend to be retarded.

I'd say boards such as /tv/ and /r9k/ control the main 4chan ethos these days.
>>
>>4046118
Hey that's pretty cool. Everybody told me though, when I grow a mustache, I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them?
>>
I am literally this board. As this board personified I shall tell you my hearts desire, there's not enough anime on the front page tbh
>>
:^)
>>
File: shia anime.jpg (52 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
shia anime.jpg
52 KB, 600x628
>>4046070
I sincerely apologize for my lack of recent OC, family.
>>
who?
>>
>>4046070
As long as [s4s] continues to make me laugh, I shall stay!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: 1425917324637.jpg (231 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
1425917324637.jpg
231 KB, 600x410
you all are going to have to move.
>>
>>4046467
LIES!
>>
>>4046070
no worries, poop is eternal
youll be pooping out my brothers and sisters long after im gone
>>4046424
you are forgiven
quality over quantity :^)
i do forgive and i certainly do forget
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x333
>>4046070
SaS
Aci
NeN

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
[s4s] never say die
>>
File: 23.jpg (38 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
38 KB, 600x387
>>4047127
die
>>
>>4047129
see me after ass
>>
File: ass.jpg (62 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
62 KB, 225x300
>>4047135
>ass
>>
>>4047374
LE SHIT NIGGER
>>
>>4046118
haha you actually believe what you said, don't you?
>>
ive been her since may 2012 and i will not fukn leavE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1418339859950.jpg (6 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
1418339859950.jpg
6 KB, 268x188
>>4047399
alright
>>
File: dubs 6 topkek.jpg (74 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
dubs 6 topkek.jpg
74 KB, 600x486
>>4047386
That's it. You've really done it this time. Nobody talks to the #1 Funposter on [s4s] in this manner. I have been posting here nonstop for over 18 months. This board owes its entire existence to my dedicated posting and Quality Threadcrafting style. Nobody on Earth, or in the entire universe has made as many useful, meaningful and purely enjoyable posts as I have. No one even comes close. If you were to claim that you had come close to the amount of high quality, densely-packed memes I have created, you would shit your mind. It's time for you to take a nap, kid. Don't mess around with the big boys. You just stepped into a bear trap you can't get out of. This is the end for you, my only friend, the end. Don't expect to ever recover from this experience. You've been officially told, in a way that was never comprehensible to you prior to this moment. You need to rethink all of your life's priorities tout suite, before things get worse. The path your on is going to lead you to nowhere, on the path to taking drugs and becoming a prostitute. Repent now and perhaps you shall be forgiven one glorious day into the future. Until then, watch what you say to legendary posters of 4chan.

>>4047399
checked

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4047424
I should have known it was you, greatest funposter in all of mexico.

the south' gon' rise again, buster! just you wait!
>>
File: Lila Sawyer.png (116 KB, 321x296) Image search: [Google]
Lila Sawyer.png
116 KB, 321x296
>>4047429
>>
>>4047444
butiful trible, ilu son even tho u r a litlle retarded and only 4ft tall :^)

you are precious not matter what the mans tlel you, me pequito bonito
>>
>>4047424
lel, way to go kid... way to go

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4047458
o-omg...cps..<3

!

n-nice to see you!
>>
File: we just don't know.gif (1018 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
we just don't know.gif
1018 KB, 250x251
I'm lurking occasionally since the board was created, and the first few months were interesting becausing everything was in flux.

the board has been pretty much the same stale pattern of non-jokes and lowbrow parody since, though. Displaying a mellow non-chalance that makes it feel paradoxically more mature than most of the "internet", but not actually interesting or funny.

I'll "stay" insofar that I will continue to click through the catalog occasionally. Very occasionally.

Are birds still important?
>>
>>4047492
>Are birds still important?

Implying they ever were that important. Of course not.
How can birds be important if my eyes are not cake?
>>
File: dont know.png (47 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
dont know.png
47 KB, 250x251
>>4047492
obligamatory
>>
>>4047492
that depends. basically there's no way to tell whether BANTI or BAVI, since it turns out that it's not that important whether birds are important or not.

the eye that sees with intention sees more clearly than the eye that perceives all.

we don't pretend anymore, friend. this is what we have become.
>>
>>4047517
HOLD UP! Who's was pretending here?
>>
File: Reminder Gippo Dudee 3.jpg (101 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
Reminder Gippo Dudee 3.jpg
101 KB, 480x488
>>4047517
But what do you mean...
is BAVI not that important or is BANTI not that important?

You are just stirring the pot with this, I personally believe BANTI is not that important...

BAVIIVI (BAVI IS VERY IMPORTANT)
>>
File: a.jpg (4 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
4 KB, 500x292
>>4047523
I'm still pretending to be retarted (but its easy for me) tbh
>>
>>4047523
lel, sorry kid. it was way before you're time

seems like there's a new sheriff in town, and he doesn't have a name.

his name is disembodied chaos
>>
>>4047524
The inquiry concerning the importance of birds, after years of consideration, has been determined to be insignificant in and of itself.

therefore, the opinions BANTI and BAVI are inconsequential, and no longer hold any resonance within the scope of modern scientifics.
>>
>>4047529
Before my're time there was nothing, cuz I wasn't born then.

>>4047546
such wisdom
>>
>>4047529
His Face is dise. chaos actually. But his hands are almost blind
>>
kekelek, I left months ago for WEIRD twttr

this is my heat signature, posting
>>
>>4047557
2spooky4me
>>
>>4047561
I like your response best of ALL!
>>
>>4047566
Oh, and if you don't mind I'll just check those for you.
>>
>>4047566
>66
nice
>>
I will stay as long as my feeble mind will allow me.
>>
S4S is basically a cabal made up of a few "old figs". These old figs have dedicated the last 3 years to honing their troll, B8 and autist powers to ninja tier levels. I had to hide behind 15 proxies in order to divulge this information. They have learned to be so repulsive, and at the same time so banal, that new figs give up and wander off. If they stay, they are hypnoticly frozen and cannot leave S4S. They are doomed to stumble around this board forever looking for the secret door that leads to the Old Fig Wizard chamber where memes of such creative power are being forged, if a new fig looked directly at it, he would be immediately struck dumb and blind.
*This reply, though copied from another thread, is an appropriate resonate to:
>>4047492
>>4046118
>>
i will always be a s4s and that's final
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.