[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has life taught you? What lessons have you learned on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: meditation-books.jpg (204 KB, 484x357) Image search: [Google]
meditation-books.jpg
204 KB, 484x357
What has life taught you?

What lessons have you learned on this earth?
>>
File: iMelon.jpg (76 KB, 956x640) Image search: [Google]
iMelon.jpg
76 KB, 956x640
>>
penis is tasty
>>
>>4039596
way too many things to list.

are you seeking a particular type of information?
>>
to remain hydrated no matter what, and to keep a bottle of water REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY close at all times
>>
>>4039596
Humans are amazing creatures when we actually try doing something right. Sadly enough, that barely ever happens.
>>
>>4039609
I meditate honestly everyday and i see great visions of sadness but also excitement for the future of our world.

I love to view peoples input, even on a board such as this.

Infact seeing someone talk nice on here is very uplifting
>>
>>4039613
I have learned that the key step between this being true and being false is you actually using your time and energy to do something, even if it's inconsequential to the overall scope of existence.

Sometimes just doing something nice is a reward itself.
>>
File: chihaya_toot.jpg (166 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
chihaya_toot.jpg
166 KB, 850x600
That makebe, sometimes, it is ok to toot.

*toots*

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4039610
poopboi actually lives inside a water bottle
>>
File: 1418354835763.jpg (39 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1418354835763.jpg
39 KB, 275x183
>>4039630
a bowl more lik
>>
>>4039620
We're glad to have you, friend :^)

If I were to sum up the last year of my life, it would go something like this:

This year I learned that not all opportunities are what they seem to be and that, sometimes, losing everything you've worked for shows you what's actually important to you.

For better or worse, I learned to do what makes me happy, and that I can be happy doing things I never thought I'd want to do.
>>
>>4039645
Thats great mate

I hope that knowledge helps you out next year
>>
I learn it;s nice to be nice, and that being nice make you nice as well :^)
>>
>>4039596
I've learned that when people search for knowledge, they're looking for what makes life easier, better or more convenient, and not the truth.

When I take that into account, I'm never honest. I know that, aside from what is proven, objective truth, most of the opinions and beliefs we put on the world are projections and interpretations, existing in our minds and our minds alone.

I try to catch onto what people individually "perceive" as "truth", and encourage their interpretations and projections in order to help everyone be a little more happy, as every encounter I've had where I've tried to impart any kind of truth that didn't match someone else's interpretations or projections has only led to the suffering of both parties.

As long as I've taken what other people believe and have validated it, whether it be true or not true, they walk away happier. Since that's what the majority of humanity seems to strive for, I've never been able to truly utilize honesty.
>>
>>4039596
God and reptilians are real. Repent or else you'll get fucked over in the afterlife. Never watch TV ever. Not even a little bit. Always do the right thing no matter the consequences.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.