[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sherk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sherk.jpg (50 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
sherk.jpg
50 KB, 600x363
sherk
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (191 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
191 KB, 401x738
>>
File: 1445454889461.png (425 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
1445454889461.png
425 KB, 405x600
snek
>>
>>4039375
That's a shark, not shrek. Sharks are are a suborder of fish that are distinguished by their cartilaginous skeletal structure and visible gill slits. This puts sharks in the class chondrichthyes, the same class as rays and deep-sea rabbit fishes. The specific species of shark you posted is colloquially referred to as the 'Great White Shark', the scientific name is 'carcharodon carcharias', they are classified as a threatened species by the ICUN red-list of threatened species. So if you see one please don't hurt it.
'Shrek' is actually a fictitious character developed by Dream Works Studios, who appeared in a number of self-titled animation-comedies directed towards children.
The more you know friend :)
>>
>>4039442
>the same class as rays and deep-sea rabbit

sorry friend but sherks have not a thing to do with rays and rabbits. i would suggest you step out of you're farey - tail world and into the REAL world where sherks are majestic and dangerous fish and dont have "chonthyrtryles" or whatever.
>>
>>4039477
das a dub bub
>>
Sherks aren't important because gay dolphins kick their asses.
>>
>>4039481
triggered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GukNjYQZW8s
SAVI
>>
>>4039477
stupid dubs
>>
>>4039375
Is there anyone else who just absolutely CANNOT get past how extremely adorable these little ponies are? every time I seem to look at them, I get all giddy and gooey inside because they're just so precious. doesn't anyone else imagine how snuggly and soft they are? can anyone else just not overcome the extreme urge to cuddle something whenever you see a really cute pony? isn't there anyone else who wishes they could just embrace them as close as possible and tell them they love them more than anything in the world? aren't there others who view ponies as beautiful and perfect, and not as just sex toys? I know I can't be the only one who would only want to hold a pony close and snuggle with her instead of just rutting her. there's gotta be someone else that would treat a pony like an angel and swear your life to her well being

Aren't there people who would rather -make love- to a pony instead of treating her like her sole purpose is your pleasure?
>>
>>4039375
i had no idea this before but i just realize sharks have four eyes
>>
>>4039538
>>4039554
wow gravin i did not know u were a ponyfag

i'm sorry *snicker*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.