[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told gf I was put in an awkard situation by her flirting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 208x243
Told gf I was put in an awkard situation by her flirting with another guy right in front of me and now she won't respond to my snaps. Am I in the wrong here?
>>
You've only got one choice here: Go gay, ironically. Slurp some cocks, take some shots in your ass. You won't really be gay, it's just to teach that whore a lesson.
>>
>>4036759
That's the problem with 3D. You could try celibacy
>>
>>4036759
Possibly snap your willy and send it to her.
>>
Dump her before she dumps you. She's sending those signals that only means one thing trust me
>>
OP Here. After the guy left for a few minutes she and I were talking pretty deeply and I remembered that it was worth putting up with this shit. Then she called the guy and told him it was boring without him. Absolutely crushed. what the fuck? I guess dumping her ass is the only option?
>>
>>4036817
flirting isn't cheating but if she doesn't respect u then just end it. there's no point in wasting ur time. disclaimer: i am awful at relationships
>>
Send herr a PIC of UR butt n say smel U later lmao
>>
you're not wrong in your actions but she does think you are, maybe because she didnt see her actions as flirting just being friendly and she sees you as defensive since to her it sounds like your saying "I was put in an awkward situation by you talking to men in front of me."

talk to your gf in person, snapping constantly just makes you look needy, wait then tell her you're sorry and talk about this.
>>
>>4036817
you had a deep convo and yet she said she was bored in ear shot of you? thats really passive aggressive, talk to her about how she really feels.
>>
You need to put her in her place, OP. Gather your confidence, and then order her to fuck the guy while you watch. And let her step on you. Her rightful place is to be your master, because women are better than men.
>>
File: 1440469381763.png (233 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
1440469381763.png
233 KB, 640x468
>>4036826
lol simply ebin...
>>
>>4036770
This.
Seduce the guy before she can. Then she'll see that you're more attractive than her and want to stay because you're way out of her league.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.