[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's storytime boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cantfindmygoddamnkeys.jpg (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cantfindmygoddamnkeys.jpg
5 KB, 400x400
this shit happened last week. also win stories

>be me at store
>trying to find some my favorite pop tarts when suddenly
>goddamn
>beast of the century hobbles through my aisle
>my fucking aisle
>crashing down every shelf like steel beams on her way down to me
>whyme.jesus
>it's cool i'll just keep doing my thing
>iceberg incoming mfw i'm titanic
>i hurry to find me tarts and gtfo liek now
>this bitch gets right up on me and starts grabbing everything she can get her hands on
>yells at me in her native gas giant tongue to move and to not "BE SO RUDE"
>NO. NOT MY FUCKING POPTARTS YOU SWOLLEN CUNT.
>porkbag has already wiped her god awful stench of sour milk on me from reaching over my entirety for pop-tarts
>won't fucking move so i can leave
>i've been triggered
>tip her whole cargo ship of war supplies onto the floor and book my ass into the next aisle
>gargling shrieks fill my soul
>obese witch couldn't turn around fast enough to see my face or what i even begin to look like
>victory dance in next aisle

>ff bout 10 minutes later... almost done shopping, still need my pop tarts
>walk my ass right up to her
>BITCH STILL PICKING UP SHIT
>see my brand right there in her cart
>look at her and see that glimmer of ohshit in her eyes
>take that shit and run to self checkout
>make it out before she even gets out of the aisle

I WIN
>>
>>4032736
>shit
>gtfo
>CUNT
#rude

shet thread
>>
>>4032766
dubs confirm live stream an hero
>>
>>4032736
>>goddamn
before i read this who are you quoting?
>>
hello there, fignewton!
pls considere acknowledgieang that this type of memes belong @ >>>/b/ and/or >>>/r9k/
thansk for watching :^)
>>
sav dis thred frm da hel
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.