[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Justice Wars VII Review
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
Let's begin.

>white armored stormtrooper with shield and baton fighting Fin the negro
(Muh police brutality)

>completely white and male oppressive regime
(Muh toxic masculine oppression and white privilege)

>only defector is brownskin
(Muh upstanding dindus)

>the rebellion is composed of a multiracial and multi-species surplus
(Muh diverse potential utopia)

>annoying breathing half of the movie via negroman in absence of good lines

>swap shots between character's faces to create tension

>obnoxious mellowdramatic helicopter high shot for ending scene

It is a movie series with releases timed just so that fans have kids when they release, are reminded how much they love the movies from growing up upon release, and thus the parents willingly indoctrinate their kids into a year long marketing monopoly of toy lightsabers, video games, other childish products.

>"I'm such a star wars nerd! I'm going to show my kids these movies and how great they are, so they'll appreciate something from my time. And what do you kids want for Christmas?

We want star wars toys. We want star wars games. We want star wars cereal, gummies, star wars brand milk, star wars brand epipens, lightbulbs, household star wars window cleaner. Star wars themed weddings. (That's actually happening, hope your ancestors are proud of your praise to advertisements and futile products on the day of your pivotal life event)

The only thing holding this film together is the subtle references to things in previous movies, returning characters and the whole lot. The movie felt lackluster, but the people in the crowd seemed to be chasing that nostalgia. It wasn't about the story they liked, it was about feeling young again. Back when you weren't fat. Back before the divorce. You want your kids to relate to you and like something you like, but you need Jews to do the hard part for you because you're a shit parent.

Have fun enjoying the Jewish marketing soup.
Verdict:
>Hanging myself.
>>
File: eat your spinach.png (213 KB, 378x498) Image search: [Google]
eat your spinach.png
213 KB, 378x498
>>4029674
eat your veggies please
>>
>>4029674
umm.. gb2 >>>/pol/ ?
also whom are u quoting?
i don't like star wars it's gay and for nerds. the star wars brand milk and epipens bits made me lol tho.

>>4029699
>99
good dubs and good advice, popeye!
>>
star wars episode VII: a glib fascimile
>>
>>4029674
>>>/pol/ tbh lad

>>4029699
nice dubs

>>4029713
Kek
>>
copied
pasted
gREAT
>>
>>4029674
>muh muh-based shitposting
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.