[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Weekly Peek #52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: theweeklypeek52.png (294 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
theweeklypeek52.png
294 KB, 800x800
Holiday Edition!

There may not be an issue next week.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4027644
good doubles & even better news

happy peekmas
>>
>>4027644
nice dubs, nice read.
>>
probably this is the final weekly peek issue for the year 2015.

see ya in 2016
>>
>>4027720
final issue? nooooooo...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>4027644
>There may not be an issue next week.
dubs confirm there may not be an issue next week :^(

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: REAPER_SMUG.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
REAPER_SMUG.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
INCREMENTING POST COUNT
>>
>>4028047
dumb frogposter

final issue, due to the year 2015 is going to end

the next friday will newly restart with the first issue of 2016
>>
>>4028077
das a dub bub
>>
PEEK
>>
why mite there not b an issue next week

I must peek

I need to peek
>>
>>4027644
I need my weekly peek
>>
File: 1449566565834.jpg (143 KB, 853x650) Image search: [Google]
1449566565834.jpg
143 KB, 853x650
>Meal commences like normal. Bill comes. We all go to split it 3 ways
>Gf of course doesnt pay
>We start to discuss which movie we're seeing
>Joe is trying to back out
>Rib him nudge him. Cmon man
>I can tell he wants to go but something holsing him back
>His gf fucks off to stare at the huge cakes and cookies by the registr so he confides in me
>He barely has enough money for gas in the car. >His gf drained him this week what with the hair and nails and constant eating out daily for every meal. (just for him and her at the diner it was $50)
>Say nonsense. Ill spot you whatever money needed for movie and your personal shit but me, you, and skelly are going to all have a talk later tonight when she isnt around
>Get to the theater she of course wants candy, soda , popcorn. Enough for 4 people.
>Get through the movie that she FUCKING TALKED THROUGH the whole time so I was rather pissy
>Time for me, skelly, Joe to go to skellys and drink and eat till we pass out playing mario kart and smash melee
>Fatty gf doesnt get the hint even as Joe tries to tell her that this is a guys night thing
>She is super pissed because "why ia it fair she miss out on the fun and booze while he gets to have it?!"
>I'm fed up with her shit and tell her flat out "because skelly is hosting and he paid for everything for us 3. You were a tag along that we allowed up to this point. Now youre just annoying"
>Shrieks and asks if Joe is going to let me get away with saying that
>He of course was thinking it too so says nothing
>"Of course you wont say anything you spineless faggot. You truly are worthless"
>Joe damned near in tears from the words and embarrassment of the situation
>I was the one who drove all of use from the diner so I told her "you know what cunt? Now you can walk your fat ass to the bus stop and catch a ride because you ain't getting in my fucking car. Not even if you paid me"
>All of a suddent tries back pedaling and apologizing etc
>>
>>4028630
who are you quoting?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.