[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kekkats appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pickle feel.gif (12 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
pickle feel.gif
12 KB, 633x758
I want to methodically fill Kekkat's room with my homemade vinegar. I'm well aware this would take many months, but I would take up this colossal challenge for him. I would insert tubes into his mouth and anal cavities so I would be able to slip him the pickel once the deed was complete. Once the vinegar filled up to his neck I would carefully remove the tubes and most likely take a break to let my vinegar supplies replenish. After a few days Kekkats's lower body would slowly begin becoming pickel. I would then proceed to fill his mouth, ears, and nose with pickel. I would then remove his now greenish, wrinkly, body from his room and place him in a jar filled with my homemade vinegar, completing his transformation into pickle.
>>
wow, lady.
>>
>>4026556
I want to bury Kekkats in a coffin filled with sand and then set the coffin on fire. I would then carefully break the coffin to find Kekkats encased in glass. I would then chip the glass parts around his ass and wear them as glasses. Then, and only then, would I be able to fully appreciate Kekkats’s detailed ass-cheeks.

I want to shave my head and cover it in Vaseline. I would then meet up with Kekkats and slowly push my head into his delicate anus. Then I would wear Kekkats as a mask and go to a party where other people wear each other as masks. Maybe we could get drunk together.

I want to find Kekkats’s diapers, microwave them, and then wear them. Afterwards I would call him to a feast and make diaper stew, which I would force-feed to him through a straw.

I want to surgically remove my ball sack and take all the semen from it and spill it inside a humidifier. I would then put the humidifier inside Kekkats’s room when he is asleep so he will slowly breathe my would-be kids inside his lungs.

I want to collect all the dead skin cells and finger-nails from Kekkats and put them inside my work-shed. I would later attempt to replicate Kekkats left index finger and pleasure myself with it. Maybe if I collected enough resources then I could make a full-on fist.

I want to find a random person on the street and duct-tape him to a stop sign. If the scientist near my shed gives me high-tech equipment, then I would be able to siphon genes and DNA from Kekkats. I would then intoxicate the man on the stop sign with Kekkats’s hormones and attempt to turn him into a Kekkats clone.

I want to piss down Kekkats’s throat.

I want to shit inside Kekkats’s anal cavity.

I want to cum all over Kekkats’s eyelids.

>tfw you will never, EVER become Kekkats

feels bad, man
>>
>>4026556
Fuck you disgusting nigger
>>
File: crying.gif (959 KB, 245x194) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
959 KB, 245x194
>>4026573
LoLo y u bee mean?
>>
>>4026573
shut up you rape apologist
>>
>>4026556
i want kekkats' ugly-ass downs syndrome face and cringy lootcrate tshirts to never fucking appear on this board ever again
>>
>>4027164
That's pretty harsh...

Why so triggered anon?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.