[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well I'm done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1406278371925.jpg (10 KB, 409x230) Image search: [Google]
1406278371925.jpg
10 KB, 409x230
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*
>>
>>4035201
>>
>>4025301
It has been a gangbangin' funk ride, [s4s].

I made all dem funky memes, I laughed at yo' memes, n' I enforced tha rulez of [s4s] time n' time n' time again.

I did every last muthafuckin thang I was supposed to, booty all up in tha end of tha day, you threw a pot of boilin wata on mah grill n' castrated mah pride.

I was there fo' you when you needed mah crazy ass yo, but where was you when I needed you da most thugged-out?

Jackin it ta Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Such is tha way of beasts followin they primal instincts...

Well, I guess dis is peace out. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So long. Feel free ta rape n' pillage mah namefig cuz you gonna never peep me rockin it again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. RIP up in pis*
>>
File: 1430947812970.png (175 KB, 334x293) Image search: [Google]
1430947812970.png
175 KB, 334x293
>>4025301
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.