[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
w-walk me home gently senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1433692368721.jpg (529 KB, 1271x1713) Image search: [Google]
1433692368721.jpg
529 KB, 1271x1713
w-walk me home gently senpai
>>
ok but need to first check you dont have any weapons under paddings (pls raise shirt)
>>
>>4020315
what are u talking about? she doesn't have any paddings
>>
She's actually flanderes maid so I doubt she has her own "home" and I doubt flandere would let her date a normie anon. Haha.
>>
>>4020320
:^U
>>
>>4020320
well prove it then
>>
>>4020333
checked goy
>>
I'll fug this anime
>>
>>4020335
im fuggin this anime
>>
>>4020360
i fugged this anime
>>
>>4020361
I'm fuggin this amine after you
>>
>>4020365
I fugged this anime b4 u
>>
STOP FUGGIN MAI WAIFU!!!
>>
>>4020370
I fugged her before that and I'm fuggin this anime rn
>>
I fugged a real women :O
>>
File: 3d.jpg (21 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
3d.jpg
21 KB, 480x290
>>4020388
>>
>>4020382
it was just a clone
>>
>>4020393
I fugged the clone and this anime at the same damn time
>>
>>4020397
ok but the clone was ur mother and I just tricked u into believing u were fugging the real one when it was actually me fugging her
>>
>>4020403
Ah but it i who is rusing you because i put you sleep and hooked you up to a dream machine and ghats what you saw because you were dreaming and hearing the sounds of us fuggin right beside you in the room
>>
>>4020414
but it was just my clone who u put to sleep :)
>>
>>4020419
No you were dreaming then too

Its all in the archives man

Now let me finish fuggin this anime and her clone's clone which is actually your mom's clone
>>
>>4020429
ah but I forged the archives so you would believe this was the truth lol
>>
>>4020443
You forged the backup website which was just a honeypot

GOT EMMMMM
>>
File: 21afd3d8fec775fa4d01066df9a22294.png (990 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
21afd3d8fec775fa4d01066df9a22294.png
990 KB, 1400x1400
>>4020450
while u were fussing about ur honeypot I hacked ure main site so checkmate :)
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
12 KB, 480x480
Thats cute but im behind 88 proxy systems and antivirus trojans with email blockers and microsoft norton '94. Good luck you fuggin liar LOL
>>
>>4020488
>good luck I'm behind 7000 skeletons
>>
>>4020488
haha imblyig u could stop anything when u fail even with quotes haha :)

>imblying it was just a distraction
>>
File: this_thread.webm (344 KB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
this_thread.webm
344 KB, 448x352
>>
>>4020497
I was your mum all the time. Now get back in your room
>>
>>4020492
>>4020497
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4020535
fug u mummer ure memes suck anyway lol
>>
>>4020548
This was all one elaborate ruse cruise for you m8

You just got
SPLINGO BLINK'd
P
L
I
N
G
O

B
L
I
N
K
'
d
>>
>>4020270
honk
>>
>>4020589
atleast my benis is in the real anime so you still lose :)
>>
>>4020608
It's ok anon, getting SPLINGO'd can be devastating. You need to know that you dont't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to. It's your choice. I suggest a nice jog to get your mond off of things and we're always here if you need us. :)
>>
File: man-crying-01.jpg (140 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
man-crying-01.jpg
140 KB, 1000x752
>>4020617
It just hurts, mom was never there...
>>
i really really really DISLIKE anime

just being tbh here lads
>>
>>4020625
Dont cry m8
*gibs hug*
>>
It was one of those days. Sakuya's body felt anxious, empty; she ached to grip something firm and plump as it slid in and out of her. She'd tried masturbating; oh, how she'd rubbed her pussy while Remilia wasn't looking, biting her lip to keep quiet, fingers soaked with the warm love juice that slowly dripped from her opening. It just wasn't the same. She didn't want to slowly stroke herself to a smoldering climax; she wanted to be taken violently. She wanted to lose all control, to be pounded senseless until her mind exploded in sensual ecstasy. She wanted a dicking like she'd read about in Sanae's collection of outside-world romance novels. But there were no cocks to be had. Since their weren't any Men in gensokyo, her cravings would have to go unfulfilled.

She thought about dildos. Sometimes she pressed the handle of a knife into her pussy; it felt good, but still wasn't enough. Maybe if she had something bigger? Something automated with magic? Maybe she could get Patchy to conjure something up for her!

Hopes rising, she headed for the library.

Patchouli was inside (she rarely left), sipping tea, wearing a faded silk nightgown, and reading from a large stack of dusty books. Sakuya watched as she pushed her glasses up and ran a hand through her long, soft, purple hair. Her hand got stuck in a tangle, so she reached for a comb with a look of disgust.

"Excuse me! Miss Patchouli," Sakuya called.

"Ah, Miss Sakuya. What brings you here?"

"I was wondering if I could trouble you to conjure me a magical object."

"Mmm...what kind of object?"

"Well, lately I've been feeling kind of..." Sakuya blushed. "um, empty, you know?" She was so embarrased! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"Ah," said Patchouli knowingly. "Don't be so embarassed! Everyone feels like that sometimes. Even me. I keep several spells handy for times like that... If you want, I can cast one for you."

"Oh, would you?"

"Of course, what are friends for? Just tell me how intense."

"Blow my mind!"
>>
>>4020686
> Since their weren't any Men in gensokyo
Yes there is.
>>
>>4020726
Closeted trans girls don't count
>>
>>4020686 CONTINUED

Patchouli grinned deviously. "Okay then." Producing the weathered old tome of spells she used the most, she flipped a few pages and began to chant. Sakuya watched as a small portal opened on the floor, and a small, gooey tendril peeked out. Patchouli grabbed in and pulled. The portal widened, and several long tentacles began slithering through, wrapping around Sakuya. She squirmed as the gooey appendages twirled around her leg, feeling for her labia.

Finally, one reached her entry. It tickled her for a moment, before pluging in, knocking the wind out of her. She moaned as it pushed deeper and deeper, before gliding back out, leaving a trail of slippery goo. Panting, she reached to her rear, using her fingers to spread her lower lips, giving clear access to her body. The tentacle poked back in, followed by another and another and another. Sakuya screamed. Her womb was filled with writhing tentacles. Her tummy bulged and twitched as they twisted inside of her. Her pussy made sloppy smacking sounds as the slimy, gooey tendrils snaked around inside of her.

Hearing a groan, Sakuya turned her head and say Patchy in the same situation. Patchy had more experience of course; her eyes were rolled back in a look of rapture as tentacles squirmed their way in every opening.

"That's what I want," thought Sakuya. She grabbed a tentacle and drew it towards her mouth. It was slimy and wiggly, but she took in between her lips and began to gently slurp on it. It tasted bland, a little salty maybe. She drew more into her mouth, and it began to slither deeper and deeper into her throat. She expected herself to gag, but somehow the goo just felt right. So she pushed it, harder, jamming more and more inside of her. A tentacle that had been tickling her anus pushed inside that end too.

"Fuck," thought Sakuya. "This...is the life..."
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.