[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How I got 24 FREE donuts this morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: 1450630750295.gif (499 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
1450630750295.gif
499 KB, 520x720
Before you read this I must warn you to be filled with caution
As we all know great power must come with great responsibility
Now that you have been warned I will continue:
I went through the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts and ordered 12 donuts
Then after a brief period of 5 minutes I returned, walking into the store exclaiming, "Excuse me, but I ordered half chocolate and half glaze. These are just randomly assorted! Absurdity!"
I received shocked looks of bafflement as they then apologized for the misunderstanding, proceeding to hand me TWO BOXES of donuts FOR FREE and letting me keep the original one! That would be 36 donuts for the minimal price of 8 dollars came into my possession with complex, well thought out tactics and mind games. Like a sir, you can say.

This is a highly recommended technique
I'd suggest you try it ASAP before it goes mainstream and everyones getting their hands on delicious and deliciously free donuts
>>
File: coffaika.jpg (27 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
coffaika.jpg
27 KB, 243x247
Donut-Girl seems to eat chicken-wings though. Furthermore her expression doesn't look very tactical.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.