[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I identify as a female person (not a woman/womyn/womban/lady).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 21kuroko1ep1.png (1 MB, 1270x1220) Image search: [Google]
21kuroko1ep1.png
1 MB, 1270x1220
Today I identify as a female person (not a woman/womyn/womban/lady). If someone misgenders me there will be a police report.
>>
>>4019309
pls just shu* up and show butte thx
>>
Kuroko CONFIRMED FOR TRANS!!!!!

New headcanon: Kuroko is trans
>>
>>4019309
ok, pls post ur butte pls, i like female person buttes and others persons buttes aswell, i basically like anytype of butte
>>
File: tumb.png (17 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
tumb.png
17 KB, 200x237
>>4019317
remind
>>
>>4019317
>headcanon
Sounds dangerous. I hope you know what you're doing.

>>4019315
>>4019318
This is blatant sexism even if it's ironic. Irony doesn't excuse evil behavio(u)r.
>>
File: GuntherHermann.jpg (314 KB, 558x893) Image search: [Google]
GuntherHermann.jpg
314 KB, 558x893
>>4019317
Head cannon?
>>
CHAPTER 0.1 - A CERTAIN GOOD MORNING

Kuroko sighed. It wasn't easy being married to her gay girlfreind, Accelerator, and taking care of they're 50000 adopted daughters, aka. Mikasa's imoutos. But she'd been through tough times before, like the time she beat the shit out of that guy by teleporting window glass through the support beams. That was pretty fucking epic. Another hard time she went through was wehn she was little and people told her that she was a boy. She had even believed them, and thought she'd never ever get to be a qt girl. but then she'd met Mikasa, the coolest lv. 5 ever ever. What was it Bzztbzzt-sama had said? Ah yes, "follow your dreams, sis. ilu" Those words gave Kuro-tan all the resolve she needed to transition. Several years of HRT later, she still held them dear to her heart.

Kuroko gave Accelerator a peck on the check. "mmmm...luv u sweetie <3" accel-chan moaned in her sleep. She was so fucking cute. Kuroko fingered accel's pretty silver hair for a few moments, then slid out of under the blankets to get dressed. She didn't need to take off pajamies or anything b/c she was already naked from a long night of passionate sex. She deftly pulled on her school uniform, brushed her pretty red hair, and it into twintails using two pretty red silk ribbons. Then she strapped her dart belts to her thighs and clipped on her armband. She was ready for another day @ school!
>>
CHAPTER 0.2 - A CERTAIN TASTIE BREAKFAST

But first, breakfast!! She teleported to the kitchen and began boiling a giant pot of oatmeal. From their, she went to the pantry for a giant sack of oatmeal, and poured it into the water. Then she stirred it. "Breaksfast's ready, girls!" She called. 100000 feet pattered into the dining room.

"Yay!" "Oatmeal!" "I can't wait!" "ilu mommy!" said the imoutos.

Kuroku beamed. "I love you too, girls!!!" She teleported from bowl to bowl, serving up piping hot, delicious oatmeal. While they were happily eating, Accel came to the dining room, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Ah, you're awake!" said Kuroku, giving her a passionate kiss on the lips and slipping her tongue in.

"Gross!" said the kids. "Mommy and mommy are kissing! lol"

Kuro handed Accel a bowl of oatmeal. "Eat up, dear! I've got to run to school! I hope your day goes great! I love you!!!!"

And with that, she headed out the door to Tokiwadai.
>>
>>4019309
please step on my balls
>>
CHAPTER 0.3 - A CERTAIN DAY AT SCHOOL

Tokiwadai was where Kurko went to school with Mikasa (the coolest butch ever!!) and they're friends, Uiharu (aka flowerhead) and panty-peeker. They were all in ____ grade (fill in what ever number u like ;D) and getting good grades! well, except for mikasa cuz she was too busy shocking people to study lol, and panty-peeker b/c she was stupid.

"Hey, gals!" said Kuroko when she saw them waiting for her.

"What's up," said panty-peeker, staring at Uiharu's panties.

"why u always doing this," said Uiharu, blushing. "is it b/c u want 2 fk me???? I might like that lol....i'm gay"

"Actually," confided panty-peaker, "i'm not interested in sex at all because i'm asexual. I just like looking at you cute, fashionable undergarments and platonic cameltoe!"

"lol," said Uiharu. "well, jic ur sexuality ends up being fluid, my legs are always open."

"I'll keep that in mind," said panny-piker.

The bell rang. "We should get to class," said Kuroko.

"Hey... where's Misaka????"
>>
>>4019385
whrere did is misaka??
>>
>>4019394
CHAPTER 0.4 - A CERTAIN MISSING PERSON

Misaka Mikoto aka The Railgun was gone!!!

"Mikasa!" called Kuroko. "Big sis! Railgun-sama! Electric dyke! Where'd u go???!"

"It's no use," said uiharu. "She must've run off to shock someone or something."

"Did someone say, 'biribiri's in trouble?'"

Turning around, Kuroko saw Kamijou Touma approaching.

"My hand always tingles when she's in a fix!" xe said, brushing xir butt-length black hair behind xir ears. "One of the weird things about being genderfluid is that no matter if I'm feeling like a girl or a boy at the moment, I can always masturbate when I think about the shocks she's given my tender nipples!"

"TMI!" said panty-peeker, taking a quick peek at Uiharu's panties. "Sex is gross and shit!"

"We've got to keep calm," said Uiharu. "She could be anywhere."

"No," said Kuroko. "I think it's pretty obvious -- she's been fucking KIDNAPPED!"

"Mother fucker," said Touma.

"I'm going to find her," proclaimed Kuroko. "If it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
>>
>>4019398
oh no!! where are gone she is!!??? hope you are find them!
>>
>>4019329
oh im sorry i just want to treat this person like a female, and not like a male to support their identity
>>
>>4019398
>Electric dyke
wewman

are you writing these?
>>
CHAPTER 0.5 - A CERTAIN SEARCH AND RESCUE

"fess up!" demanded Kuroko. She and Touma had corned Shokuhou Misaki, the blonde bitch with big floppy tits and a remote control that worked on people's fucking minds. "Everyone knows you're enemies, besides there was that shit you pulled that one time! What did you do to her?"

(Everyone had split up to search, with Kuroko and Touma on one team, and Uiharu and Satan-san on the other. Satan was kind of upset, b/c they knew that their team of minor characters obv. wouldn't be the one to find the sexy redhead; but w/e.)

"I don't know what your talking about," said Shokuhaku, eyes sparkling. "Why would I want to kidnap her? It's not like I dream about her every night and wake up at 4:00 AM to touch my throbbing, wet pussy while moaning her name because my body feels like an animal's when I'm around her. Seriously, I don't like her at all."

"The fuck is she then?!" screamed Touma. "Don't make me break yer fuckin' delusion, whore!!"

"As if!" Shokuhoe spit back. "The only queer I want smashing my 'delusions' is Misaka-sama!"

"So you admit you like her!"

"This is a bunch of bullshit," said Kuroko. "It's time to do the one thing I swore I'd never do."

>>4019419
yes
>>
>>4019422
nice dube. what are thing do she never?! is dangerous??! be careful!
>>
CHAPTER 0.6 - A CERTAIN STRATEGY TALK

"When I adopted you girls," Kuroko said from the balcony, "I promised myself one thing: I'd give you a normal childhood." Her eyes swept accross the 50000 determined faces in front of her. "I'm sorry, but today I have to break that promise."

"It's OK," said Last Order, tugging on Kuroko's sleeve. "If big sis is in trouble, we want to help!" The imotous nodded in agreement.

"Alright then," said Kuroko, wiping a tear from her eye. Accelerator put her arm around her shoulder's. "Thanks sweety," said Kuroko. Then she turned to face her daughters.

"This is the plan! Imotos, search the city using grid formation Delta! Last Order will guide you. Remember, if you see anything suspicious, report and retreat! Don't do anything dangerous! I...I couldn't stand to lose a single one of you!" Sobbing, she collapsed into Accel's arms. "I can't do this! It's too dangerous!"

"We want to help!" shouted the imotos.

"Thanks sweeties," whispered Kuroko. "But you can't. it's too dangerous."

"This is fucking bullshit," shouted Touma loudly!

"Excuse me?!"

"I can, no, I will! Protect every living soul with this hand of mine!!! Fuckers, I will find whoever took biribiri and break their delusions so hard that I end up in the hospital for YEARS! Bitches, follow me!!!!!" Xe ran off into the darkness, hair fluttering behind xir.

"Wait!" yelled Kuroko. "We have to discuss strategies!!!"

It was too late. Xe was gone.

"Well, fuck. I guess it's just you and me, then." Kuroko turned to the girls. "You stay put, you hear? Accel and I will be back in time for dinneR!"
>>
>>4019441
I want to let you know that I'm reading this as if my life dependsded on it
>>
>>4019441
CAREFUL!! Do not babbies lose!

who are you for dinner?
>>
CHAPTER 0.7 - A CERTAIN LABORATORY

Mikasa's eyes snapped open. She was strapped to a table, surrounded by machines! She tried to get out, but her powers were being repressed somehow! Then she heard an eville laugh!!

"Fufufufufhahahahlololol!!!" A mad scientist with several obvious birth defects stepped out of the shadows!

"Why are you doing this to me?!" shouted Mikasa.

"Isn't it obvious?" laughed the scientist. "Special snowflakes like you make me sick! Fucking sick! See all these crates behind me? They're filled with my vomit! I throw up every time I follow you constantly with my security cameras, jacking off! So I've decided to make you miserable! Let's see how your lesbian friends like you once you've got one of these!" Cackling madly, they pulled a giant cock out of a drawer!!!!

"No!" screamed Misaka. "Anything but the dick!"

"I just love experiments!" shouted the scientist, whipping the machines into gear.

Suddenly, the doors burst open! "Stop right there," shouted Kuro!

"Sweet son of shit! How'd you find me?!"

"Simple," said Accel. "We just followed the trace vectors of the electricity Misaka naturally emitted while you were carrying her off."

"I silenced her electricity tho!"

"We also followed our hearts," proclaimed Kuro. "Whatever evil thing you're doing, stops now!"

"Too late! lol" laughed the scientist. "The deed is done, and you're next!" Evil robot hands reached down from the ceiling and grabbed them!

"Fuck!" Kuroko tried to teleport, but she couldn't! The robots were keeping her from using her powers! "God damn it to hell!!!"

Soon, she and Accelerator were both strapped to tables. "What're you going to do to us?!"

"Lol you'll find out," said the scientist, reaching for the drawer. But then the door burst open again!

"BITCH I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE," said Touma!
>>
>>4019452
i am story hot. why interrupt ?
>>
CHAPTER 0.8 - A CERTAIN ENDING

...But then a cage fell on top of xir!

"You all suck," said the scientist. "And soon... you'll all have dicks! kekekekekek I'll destroy your yuri paradise!!!!"

"No!" said Kuro. "It cost a brazillion dollars to get that fucker sawed off the first time! You can't put me through that again!"

"Tough luck, MALE!" laughed the sicentist! Kurko started crying!

But then the door burst open for a third time!

"Who is it now?!" asked the scientist.

"It's me!" said Satan. "And me!" chimed in Uiharu, wearing only underwear. "And me!" said Shouhaku, with eyes twinkling and a strange buzz coming from her crotch.

"Robot arms!" called the scientist. "Seize them! I have enough dicks for the lot of you!"

"Oh really?" asked the imotos, stepping onto the scene.

The scientist tried counting on their fingers, but there were just so many! "Fuck! I'mma need to special order...oh god damn you all the hell!" They pressed a button on their belt, and fifty arms tore out from under their lab coat, brandishing a bunch of guns! "I'll kill ya!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it," said Kuroko. She'd managed to get an arm free, and grabbed a dart, throwing it at the machines keeping Misaka restrained. The machines broke, and Misaka was free!

"Zap them to death!" shouted Touma.

But Misaka just cried. "I...I can't...I'm not a girl anymore..."

"Nonsense!" shouted Kuroko. "You loved me when I had a penis, and now it's my turn to return the favor! I believe in you, big sis!!!"

"WE LOVE YOU, BIG SIS!" shouted the Imotos.

The scientist pointed their guns at Misaka, but she had her courage back! So she shocked them until they went unconscious. Then she freed everyone and started the laboratory on fire with plastic explosives (she has experience with industrial sabotage).

"Thanks for accepting me," said Mikasa. "Now how about we get sum pizza for supper? I'm rich u kno lol"

Everyone laughed and lived happily ever after!

The end
>>
>>4019462
hey what do you call this story tbh?
>>
>>4019462
i like this me cry :'-)-|--<
why end ch 0.8? is more?? end other???
>>
>>4019467
idk, maybe "a certain misaka goes missing (trigger warning: swearing, sexual references, genital dysphoria)" or something

>>4019468
It's 3AM and I'm tired so i decided to wrap it up

Thanks for reading

trans Kuruko 4ever!
>>
CHAPTER -1.0 - XE'S RANDUM ADVENTURE

"Wait, did you like that?" Xe asked his loyal minions that he managed to steal from Gru, before shaking his head, "No matter what, even if you're too busy pranking people in school uniforms, I already said it a million times! I'm asexual! Just shut the fuck up about anything sexual! Now bitches, follow me!!!!!"

Xe suspiciously ran off in her pyjamas towards the bedroom door, much to his minions surprise. As she exited the room, her mind drifted to that once beautiful time where she almost married Mikasa inside the abandoned hospital. Xe cringed at the thought, knowing she only was doing it out of pity. After all, Mikasa did lose an eye during the great Titan war. Still, she had standards and was not a lesbian.

Meanwhile. in the Kitchen, Accelerator was busy stirring a giant pot of butte. While stirring the delicious looking dish, the smell reminded him of his own dangerous sounding headcannon.

He sighed. Accelerator admitted and knew in his own heart that it indeed sounded dangerous and soon enough, the pot began boiling. Within a few moments, he'd knew that he never would ever get to chance to bowl, serving up at all the city using grid formation Delta!

As Accelerator poured the giant pot of butte down the sink, he looked at the letter that he received early this morning. It read:

"The Last Order will be looking for a boy at 4:00 AM to bowl in the kitchen. They must not interested in sex at 4:00 AM to support steel beams melting jet fuel! They must be ready for a few moments. Why? Because it just is."

Accelerator threw the letter in the furnace, as he went back on [s4s] to get dubs.
>>
>>4019471
is almost 4 am now! y-y-y-you me dont think?!! how should I do???
>>
>>4019471
I love that Xe is so genderfluid that his pronouns change in the middle of her sentences!
>>
>>4019470
I hope your still awake
>>
http://www.lulu.com/shop/anonymous/a-certain-misaka-goes-missing-trigger-warning-swearing-sexual-references-genital-dysphoria/paperback/product-22496249.html

Buy one for your friedns adn famlely
>>
>>4019486
wow this will make a nice christmas gift! thanks.

i bought one for my niece I think she will love it.
>>
>>4019486
does the website print this or do you because i am li t e r a l l y about to buy it so prepare yourself
>>
>>4019498
the website prints it. The minimum amount of pages is 32 so I had to make the font really huge to fill up all 32 pages. Also the price oni it is the minimum price I could set, dont worry I dont make any money.
>>
>>4019499
lol it's the first time i've ever been pirated
time to sue napster
>>
File: this thread.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
this thread.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>
File: leeel.png (62 KB, 1476x796) Image search: [Google]
leeel.png
62 KB, 1476x796
>>4019499
nice dube. eagerly waiting the day i receive this and wonder why i bought it
>>
>>4019513
eagerly awaiting the day you make a thread about it tbh
>>
>>4019517
this t=tbh. maybe i should watch raildgirls before it arrives so i kno the backstory
>>
>>4019522
(nicde dubs)
u shuld read the mango, it's better
>>
>>4019523
ill consider but prob nit i aint not got no tiem 4 that. jk i have a lot of time but rly the only mango i read are super lewd ones with the X RATED content. anime is easier for my dum brain
>>
>>4019535
remember to watch it ironically, anything else would be a mistake
>>
>>4019559
>watch it ironically
That's my secret, friend. I'm always ironic.
>>
>>4019559
ok . it cant be the worst anime ive watched. the girls are cute at least, right?
>>
File: Shokuhou Misaki.png (187 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
Shokuhou Misaki.png
187 KB, 500x702
>>4019567
>>
>>4019571
i think my p*nis just exploded with s*men like a volcano who has been edging for the past 1600 years

who is this generic animu c*m receiver ?
>>
File: klingon-dwarf-01.jpg (66 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
klingon-dwarf-01.jpg
66 KB, 500x575
>>4019309
I identify as Klingon and if anyone misidentifys me I'll kill them on the spot
>>
A CERTAIN LONELY KUROKO

One of the hardest parts about being in a polyamorous, lesbian relationship with Accelerator and Misaka was putting up with the 50000 sister-in-laws. Kuroko loved Misaka's imoutos, but they could get out of hand; like the time they brought home every stray cat in the city, or the way they always seemed to get distracted while she was in the middle of saying something.

Today she was watching them almost single-handedly. Last Order was there, but her abilities as the first and lead imouto didn't make her any less idiosyncratic. They were alone because Accelerator and Mikasa had gone to an orgy at Touma and Index's. Kuroko wasn't quite on sex terms with those two, so she stayed behind; she didn't know Last Order's reasons for declining the invitation, but assumed they were similar.

It made Kuroko a little jealous to know that her lesbian girlfriends were having orgasms with a couple she didn't really know. That was the real drawback of a polyamorous, open relationship. The small inconveniences caused by the imouto's were nothing compared to the thought of her sweeties having the orgasms of their lives wrapped around someone else's body. She bet Touma was already elbow deep in Mikasa, his ability-cancelling hand protecting him from the static pops and jolts she'd create involuntarily as she climaxed over and over. On the other side of that giant bed she'd seen when they'd been over for dinner, Index would be taking Accelerator's girldick balls deep into her throat.

The thought of her girlfriends in that kind of state made Kuroko uncomfortably hard. She reached into her panties and stroked her neovagina with the tips of her fingers, before slowly easing into herself. "Accel," she breathed. "Onee-sama. Don't leave me all alone like this..."

CONT.
>>
>>4019626

A moan from another room stopped her. She sucked the stickiness of her fingers, rubbed them dry on the underside of her shirt, and ventured down the hallway to make sure everything was okay. When she reached the living room, what did she see but Last Order, using a strap-on to take one of the sisters from behind! Last Order tried to explain as the imouto sheepishly pulled her skirt up and buttoned her vest.

"It's important for us sisters to stay close in every way, states Misaka-Misaka: emotionally, spiritually, physically. We're all linked mentally, so staying synced in other ways helps keep any internal conflicts to a minimum. Besides, it's fun." She blew a kiss at the imouto, who scurried away blushing. "I love all my sisters very deeply, including you, Misaka-Misaka confesses."

Kuroko was confused. "Me?"

"Of course. You call Misaka 'big sis,' and she calls me 'little sis.' So we're related. Only not. Kind of like an incest manga, Misaka-Misaka suggests."

Kuroko's pulse quickened. "If it's an incest manga, you'll be plowing me in a couple of seconds."

Last Order grinned. "You want some, Misaka-Misaka wonders?"

CONT.
>>
>>4019627

"Yes," breathed Kuroko, getting down on all fours. She lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and offered her hind end to the clone.

"I'll be gentle, Misaka-Misaka promises."

"Don't be," said Kuroko, once again imaging Misaka getting fisted. "I'll take whatever you dish out. Fuck me silly!"

"Misaka-Misaka thinks it will be an honor," grinned Last Order, shoving her strap-on deep inside Kuroko's expectant pussy.

Kuroko squealed and clawed at the floor and Last Order thrust into her again and again and again. "You're...t-turning me in...side out," she drooled.

Last Order's delicate fingers traced over Kuroko's soft back. "You're a fun ride, Misaka-Misaka praises." She grabbed onto the Kuroko's sides and rammed even harder than before, causing the girl to scream with delight.

Kuroko's body twitched with heat and animal passion, driven wild by the vicious blows of Last Order's cock. Her knees buckled as she was overcome by orgasmic ecstasy.

She collapsed on the floor, panting, while Last Order stroked her cheek. "I'll give you more whenever your ready, Misaka-Misaka whispers."

Kuroko moaned in expectation. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

Last Order began to lick Kuroko's pulsing vagina. And Kuroko decided that the others could go ahead and take their time with their orgy. The imotos weren't trouble at all.

fin.
>>
brb making fanfiction
>>
>>4019760
A CERTAIN LONELY MISAKA

'You just can't leave me all alone like this..." Misaka pleaded, struggling to convince her best friend Kuroko to not leave her with Last Order

"Yes," breathed Kuroko as he fingered Accel's arms, "I can't do anything b/c she already said it a million times! She's asexual!"

She just shut the furnace, as she went through the gender-changing option where she was now a boy. He reached the imotos, stepping onto the water. Then she freed everyone and started crying!

Well, that was part of her daily check-list for today but first, she needed to break their... what did they call it nowadays? It was either a dick or penis?

Misaka shrugged before she approached the stranger that was offering small kids candy. She was disgusted at the sight of it so she had to take matters into her own hands! Fuming, she went through that fucker and sawed off his little penis. It was the first time since she actually mutilated a sexual organ!

"You can't. it's too dangerous," her guardian angel warned, rewinding back time by a few minutes (yeah, angels had that power).

"This is the plan!" Misaka screamed, catching the attention of passer-bys. Imotos, stepping onto the static pops and jolt.s she'd create involuntarily major pain as she was okay.

When the guardian angel first met Mikasa, the angel found that she was the coolest lv. 5 Pokeman ever EVER. What was it Bzztbzzt-sama had said? Ah yes, "follow me!!!!!".

Later that night, Xe ran off into the dining room.

"You all suck," said the shit out of the shadows!

"What's up?" said panny-piker.

The doorbell rang, "Why would I want to help!" shouted the room, it's mind drifted to the girls are always doing this story. tbh? i doubt this story makes sense now but what i know is that this post will get dubs
>>
>>4019784
kek
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.