[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you Hey did you know facebok has memes too??? lol sh*t!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: That-rare-occasion.jpg (111 KB, 700x718) Image search: [Google]
That-rare-occasion.jpg
111 KB, 700x718
you Hey did you know facebok has memes too???

lol sh*t!
>>
I'd fondle her bum cheeks!
>>
>>4017122
I'd give em a good old slap
>>
>>4017122
Nice dubs. I wouldn't mind fondling her dubs if you know what I mean.
>>
>>4017118
get this 3DPD away from me
>>
>>4017179
See how anime ruins everything. You need to get your priorities straight. You only like anime girls because you don't ever actually see or talk to them. It's sad, really.
>>
File: 1450711361467.jpg (81 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1450711361467.jpg
81 KB, 680x383
>>4017179
>>
>>4017195
>you don't ever actually see or talk to them
you can do both of those things they just won't respond like 3D does

that said, anime is still gay tbqhwyf
>>
faccbook memes are the best
>>
>>4017300
dubs are better
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 540x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 540x505
>>4017118
looooool there is literally a facebook site called 'memes' with over 3 million likes and this is on their frontpage.

when has Facebook become danker than [s4s] or isn't it?
>>
>>4017344
nice dubs
>>
>>4017413
thanks
>>
>>4017357
le tim
>>
>>4017118
I want to sniff her ass and eat her farts
>>
You know what would be funny if is you have a bonner and when your behind her and just really fast slip it in her behind or in her vagina just put on a condome and put a lot of lube on it and just stick it in real fast and pull it back out and into you're pants before she can turn around if you practice with a friend u can get really fast at this then when she turn around she says what in the heck you just f^** me?!? But nobody will believe it could happen in line in like 2 sec but it's possible and that is the secret make sure your lube is made of something that is normal to beina vagina in case they test it for lube so just use something like sun tan lotion and then u can just say it's probably her suntan lotion just seeped in to her and she can't argue with that lmao
>>
>>4017487
I'm not even meming right here....this was pretty gud xD
>>
>>4017441
you too thanks
>>
>>4017524
me too thanks
>>
>>4017538
het too thanks ;^)
>>
>>4017487
dude, really, thats a relief I wasnt the only one
>>
>>4017118
I wante to rapee ande murdere thise filthye normiee slute
>>
>>4017553
hey that's rude. this board is a safe space!!
>>
>>4017560
your mom is a safe space
>>
>>4017566
Im seeing double bby

I want to take that slute out for a stroll through the villa where we can talk about flora and fauna and a couple other specific topics while caressing each other's backs and sharing a good laugh if you know what I mean ;;;;^)
>>
>>4017487
I really really really like this idea. Now I will get sex easy thank you.
>>
>>4017736
your welcome just b careful if u iukwim if u know what i mean
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.