[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I'm back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: haruhi.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
haruhi.png
1 MB, 1600x900
It was a fun ride, [s4s]. But without you I don't feel whole.

I made a few funny memes back then, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. But I'm over that now...

So I said goodbye, so long. But I'm back. Feel free to stop rape and pillage my namefig because I'll want to be using it again.
>>
>>4017071
well we have Yuji Sakai now so you're not really needed here any more anyway.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4017071
Welcome back, friend! Welcome to the thread simulator!
>>
>>4017073
Why are you still here? Weren't you gonna remove yourself after you broke that camera lol
>>
>>4017093
says who

i came back
just like you
but i'm trying to leave again

the camera? i said something like I smashed the lens right? well i actually made all of that up, believe me if you want. >.< sorry

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
a little early to be circle jerking isn't it?
>>
>>4017112
you said that. you said that you broke your dads $450 dollar camera and I'm pretty sure you were serious but ok whatever.

>>4017119
no?
>>
>>4017128
believe me if you want
but that shows that you still stuck around after you supposedly quit the first time, right?
>>4017119
i guess it is. thanks yuji

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4017128
wb tsuua! have a nice stay!
>>
>>4017112
why do u wanna quit?

also bump. I'm not sure if this thread was a joke or not.
>>
File: 1449587705204.jpg (95 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1449587705204.jpg
95 KB, 688x631
so many undesirable namefragments in this thread!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4017788
So many desirable digits in this post!
#Checked!
>>
bumping this gem
>>
>>4017687
My lifes the only joke here
>>
File: LoLo_BTFO.png (330 KB, 1350x518) Image search: [Google]
LoLo_BTFO.png
330 KB, 1350x518
>>4017687
>>
>>4017071
Hello. It's good to see you again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.