[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stop impostering me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1407647943746.png (92 KB, 233x288) Image search: [Google]
1407647943746.png
92 KB, 233x288
stop impostering me
>>
ok
>>
>>4015438
i lold so le hard
>>
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold.................... dude............... EPICAL WIN LOL................
>>
>>4015431
the real kekkats is permanently banned from 4chan because he is a fat little 12 year old.
>>
>>4015450
Why did he get banded? Plss respond
>>
Hey guys you can rewrite his s4s wiki entry here~ make sure its extra nice hehehe http://s4s.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkats
>>
>>4015431
welcome back Kekkats

p.s. i m the lord you are just a regular Kekkats
>>
>>4015431
Look who it is again, Kekkats. I'm fed up with your poo figgit. The other day when you called me a newfroge, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fug you I've been on here for weeks and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfroge when you call others newfroge?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Kekkats" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
Shut up fools! Your meme level will never exceed mine! I will be back u bad guy memers just u wait n see! TRUST ME YOU WILL KNOW WHEN I RISE FROM THE GRAVE *teleports behind u and escapes back in2 the shadow realm*
>>
>>4015431
Nobody does, you little fuck.
>>
>>4015764
mocking me again? that's harassment.

>>>/b/
>>
>>4015764
hey that's pretty cool. Everyone told me though when I had a mustache I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
>>4015431
Kekkata is illegal
>>
File: 009.png (694 KB, 1024x792) Image search: [Google]
009.png
694 KB, 1024x792
>>4015431
meanwhile in bizarro/s4s/
>>
kekkats*
>>
Come on guys give me another chance. I'll be just like old time hehehehehehuhu
>>
>>4015844

Look who it is again, Kekkats. I'm fed up with your poo figgit. The other day when you called me a newfroge, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fug you I've been on here for weeks and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfroge when you call others newfroge?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Kekkats" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
File: 1384717519606.gif (2 MB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
1384717519606.gif
2 MB, 396x304
>>4015811
>>4015844
wb cukkats
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.