[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bubes and a pusi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Bubes and a pusi
>>
shooped i can tell from the pixels and from seeing a lot of bubes and pusi in my time
>>
>>4012818
dude are u serious? this is not photoshoped actually
>>
>>4012815
LITERALLY DELETE THIS

CUS IM GONA PUKE LMAO
>>
>>4012822
lol dude i can actually jsut delete the picture i think

lol there u go man are u happy? jesus f*cking christ lol..so absurd
>>
>>4012822
i checked your dub but i let you know i don't aprove this message
>>
>>4012822
Look @ that load of crud..lmfao..
>>
modes modz moods
>>
Guys, I missed the picture pls attempt to recreate using ASCII
>>
>>4012864
Hey, I posted the picture

I can repost it if you want, but it will cost you 35 Benis Tokens :^)
>>
>>4012864
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▌▐░░░░▐░░░░▐▒▒░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▌
░░▐░▌░░░░▌░░▐░▌▒▒▒░░░▐░░░░░▒░▌▐░▐
░░▐░▌▒░░░▌▄▄▀▀▌▌▒▒░▒░▐▀▌▀▌▄▒░▐▒▌░▌
░░░▌▌░▒░░▐▀▄▌▌▐▐▒▒▒▒▐▐▐▒▐▒▌▌░▐▒▌▄▐
░▄▀▄▐▒▒▒░▌▌▄▀▄▐░▌▌▒▐░▌▄▀▄░▐▒░▐▒▌░▀▄
▀▄▀▒▒▌▒▒▄▀░▌█▐░░▐▐▀░░░▌█▐░▀▄▐▒▌▌░░░▀
░▀▀▄▄▐▒▀▄▀░▀▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▀▄▀▒▌░▐
░░░░▀▐▀▄▒▀▄░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░▀▌▐
░░░░░░▌▒▌▐▒▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▐
░░░░░░▐░▐▒▌░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░▌▒▐
░░░░░░░▌▐▒▐▄░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░░▄▀▒░▐
░░░░░░▐░░▌▐▐▀▄░░▀▄▄▄▀░▄▀▐▒░░▐
░░░░░░▌▌░▌▐░▌▒▀▄▄░░░░▄▌▐░▌▒░▐
░░░░░▐▒▐░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▀▌▐░░▌▒░▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▌▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▀▄▌░▐▒▒▌
>>
File: 1411359503018.gif (89 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1411359503018.gif
89 KB, 255x207
>>4012865
O fug

25 and we habe a deal :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>4012874
Hows 26? :DDDDDD
>>
File: 1418475864510.jpg (84 KB, 297x264) Image search: [Google]
1418475864510.jpg
84 KB, 297x264
>>4012881
FUG

*unzips benis*

HOW ABOUD DIS :DDD
>>
File: 1449534001777.jpg (90 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
1449534001777.jpg
90 KB, 422x768
>>4012894
O fug :DD Nice dig :DD Can I Touch Dig?
>>
>>4012815
good bewbs good poo-C
>>
>>4012901
4 u

Sent via ifunny©™®
>>
>>4012912
the heck is this? wow..Benin lmfao

ifunny meme appp? I cant download(COuntry not allow memes)
>>
>>4012916
I Funny is a realistic fiction novel by James Patterson. It was published by Little, Brown and Company in 2012.

Jamie Grimm is the handicapped hero of the story. He enters the Planet's Funniest Kid Comic Contest and wins the Long Island competition, then moves on to the state competition and wins. Next he will go to the Regionals in Boston. He was involved in a serious car accident two years prior that killed his parents and his younger sister, Jenny, and left him paralyzed from the legs down, and puts him in a wheelchair. He is later relocated from his home in Cornwall in Upstate New York to his aunt and uncle's family (who he nicknamed "the Smileys" because they never smile, even when Jamie makes a joke) in Long Beach.

Jamie Grimm is an extremely funny guy. He has been left paralyzed from the legs down after a car crash that killed his family and relocated him from his home in Cornwall, New York to Long Beach, New York on Long Island. He cracks jokes nearly every day at his uncle's diner, school, and at home. His uncle tells him that a comedy competition for kids is coming up in Ronkonkoma, New York. Jaime goes to the competition and wins first place, which means he moves onto the next round in New York. After that he gets his first real kiss by the cool girl, a.k.a. Suzie. In New York, his whole family comes, plus a few friends from Long Beach. He wins first place and moves on to the next round which is in Boston. Everyone in Long Beach is so happy for him, so they throw him a party for winning.
>>
>>4012815
who was this ronkonko-mama?
>>
>>4012938
>he's a funny guy
>>
lmaoooooo
>>
>>4012815
Pls repost pls
>>
>>4013427
http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4012815/#4012822

smh ugly af
>>
>>4012938
>In New York, his whole family comes
even the dead parents and sister? lol spooky
>>
>>4013599
Yes. 2spooki

▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░
>>
>>4013599
dude............ do you have ANY idea how hard i lold............................... lol.......................
>>
WHERE to i download boob picture?
>>
>>4013599
dubs checked
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.