[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: tet tet tet.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tet tet tet.gif
2 MB, 480x270
tet

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4008097
please dont scare tets theyve dealt with a lot in their and its mean. tets are very nice and will even help u with ur taxes and rapairing ur car but iff ur mean they wont like u :/
>>
tet is such a qt
>>
File: X1n4UI7.gif (993 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
X1n4UI7.gif
993 KB, 480x480
>>4008117
they are but dont tell them that or theyll get insecur tets r a very proud species of lizarde so if u call them 'cute' it could damage their self image. instead call them 'admirable' or 'heroic'
>>
>>4008121
what if I call them a "queue tea" instead?
>>
>>4008145
i suppos jus be respectful to tets
>>
>>4008250
could you post more queue tea webms and gifs of tets?
pleeease
>>
File: tet1.jpg (11 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
tet1.jpg
11 KB, 236x314
>>4008255
nice dubs and I can but it depends on why youu want to see them. If u want to learn about their complex cultural and societal norms and their history and the tet genocide that took place in 18th century Bosnia, then I'd be happy to enlighten you.
But far too often it seems people just want to see tets out of curiosity or because they are cute, this greatly trivializes their role in the modern world. Tet's are a proud people with a history littered with strife. So please just be considerate. Thanks.
>>
>>4008271
It is true that I find tets quite cute but firstly and foremost I am a young cultural psychologist in the making and would love to learn about the complex and meaningful history of the tet people, their selbstverständnis and their weltanschauung.
>>
I still want to learn about tet. Who wants to teach me?
>>
hello? Gavin?
>>
>>4008580

Male tets have a bifurcated penis to correspond with the two uteri of females.

source: wikipedia
>>
File: tet.jpg (15 KB, 236x301) Image search: [Google]
tet.jpg
15 KB, 236x301
tet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.