[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, FUCKERS! And YES! I mean FUCKERS! Guess the FUCK what!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1412963946944.gif (447 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1412963946944.gif
447 KB, 270x200
Hey, FUCKERS!
And YES! I mean FUCKERS!
Guess the FUCK what!?
I FUCKING found that gif I was looking for!
Yeah! Remember fucking me?!
I was the guy who asked for the Renge gif of her boxing in the air and you all posted that DUMBASS Renge punch gif?
Well, FUCK YOU! Because guess the FUCK what! I fucking WATCHED, the whole GOD DAMN SHOW!! JUST!! So I could screen record this dumb BIMBO 1ST GRADER SLUT and make this STUPID GIF!
>>
>>4005085
wow...thanks a lot, Anonymous :^)

I know that took a lot of you're time, and even though I don't even know what that anime is, I still think it's awfully nice of you to go through all that trouble and share it here on [s4s] with everyone :^)

I'll save this...i-if that's ok with you, anyway...

Should I give it a special name?
>>
>>4005095
Punch_Loading___Loading__Loading__100%Complete.jpeg
>>
File: for you.png (33 KB, 133x133) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
33 KB, 133x133
>>4005107
you got it, bby :^)
>>
>>4005085
you're posting something YOU were looking for? not someone else on the board? so busy trying to solve your own mysteries you've ignored the unsolved riddles of yester-s4s. what about this guy's voice? https://www.youtu.be/LOa_uqt8tzM what did it remind >>3727488 of? hm? got damn have some consideration for others.
>>
File: cancer6.jpg (3 KB, 90x125) Image search: [Google]
cancer6.jpg
3 KB, 90x125
>>4005111
checking these tripes
>>
>>4005119
I guess he sounds like a salesman. Honestly, his company just invented industrial double-sided tape, which I suppose is a dandy invention, but I don't think it's as revolutionary and exclusive as he pronounces it to be.

Very professional, though. 4/5 stars, would consult about insulation.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.