[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the place I come to discuss cute Japanese girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: untitled.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
Is this the place I come to discuss cute Japanese girls?
>>
File: 01-2.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
01-2.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
If ya like!
>>
hahah yes
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>4003132
only if they hote
>>
File: untitled.jpg (290 KB, 1216x912) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
290 KB, 1216x912
480 円
>>
you can try, but this guy who can't get laid will start spamming your thread with "3DPD" a lot
>>
File: pretty-japanese-school-girl.jpg (102 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pretty-japanese-school-girl.jpg
102 KB, 600x450
>>4003132
I dont see any reason as not to.
>>
im pretty sure there is a board for that already called >>>/mu/

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4003293
No that's for Korean woman
>>
>>4003296
whats the fucking difference

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4003309
Calvin, that's extraordinarily ignorant and racist. I cannot condone your continued posting on this board. Please leave immediately or face the inevitable consequences.
>>
>>4003316
are you offended?

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4003331
No Calvin, just disappointed. It's the year 2015. This kind of intolerance and ignorance should be a thing of the past, but people like you just can't seem to get with the program. Please educate yourself on the differences between Japan and Korea before posting on this board ever again.
>>
>>4003333
Quads of #rekt
>>
File: good get.jpg (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
good get.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>4003333
>003333
>>4003344
>003344

beautiful
>>
>>4003333
i was just joke no need to be uptight
i learned that joke is okay, okay?

im half asian myself and even i cant tell the difference sometimes lets be honest here

>>
>>4003355
Jokes are fine, but i suspect that you're now backpedaling to save face. Please consider making better "jokes" in the future. Thank you.
>>
>>4003355
>003355
nice
>>
>>4003132
CJGs are pretty cool.
>>
>>4003364
hey I have a joke.
shut up ye fag and stop trying to implement imaginary rules.
ok i will leave for tonight

>>
>>4003371
Calvin, I'm not trying to implement any sort of rules, I'm just trying to help you become a better poster, and by proxy, an better person. If you just take the time to think about the consequences of your actions then you can prevent these kinds of situations from ever occurring in the first place.
>>
>>4003372
ok you replied so fast before i even closed the tab

idc about being a better poster anymore
i'll never be cool here. i don't hang out on any of the irc or plug.dj or whatever and i only started using a name in early 2015 so nobody really gives a shit about me.

and how can you guarantee that i will become a better poster? it's all subjective. there's nothing that says i have to be pc or unbiased. the only thing i regret was coming here in the first place sigh
goodbye

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4003378
Calvin, there's no need to be so hard on yourself. I was just trying to give you some friendly advice and see if I could steer you away from the blatantly racist remarks you were making. Fortunately we seem to have opened up a dialogue here and you appear to at least be somewhat interested in what I have to say.

Calvin, let me be the first to tell you that by not going to the IRC or plug.dj, you are already a really cool poster. And most of us are Anonymous here so it's really OK that nobody "gives a shit" about you.

And Calvin, I can't guarantee that you will become a better anything. All I can say is that it never hurts to be aware of what you're doing and how it may be perceived. The world is a strange and mysterious place, there's no need to put more negativity into it. Don't regret your choices, and try to accept that even though this might seem like some sort of attack against you, I genuinely just want to offer you some advice. I understand that it's up to you if you listen to it or not. Godspeed lad
>>
>>4003391
this made me tear up, mate
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.