[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you implying that fat girls are filthy ugly creatures? :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
are you implying that fat girls are filthy ugly creatures? :( fat girls are mostly happy and will love u unconditionally. most of them are very thoughtful and polite. they will give you presents to make you happy instead of demanding one from you. fat girls will appreciate those who love them because they get mocked at so many times that they know who ever that loves them must have the heart of an angel.
>>
They look gross tbh
All 3D is shit
2D is all that matter
>>
I like fat girls because the way their fat jiggles when they get fucked turns me on. Also I like their big, fat, chubby pussies.

Does that mean I have the heart of an angel?
>>
>>4002290
yea
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 562x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 562x1024
>>4002275
big girls are disgusting gluttonous lazy human filth
>>
>>4002275
go be a woman somewhere else you disgusting whore
>>
File: tumblr_myz8n1d4BJ1sfspino4_1280.png (631 KB, 1280x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myz8n1d4BJ1sfspino4_1280.png
631 KB, 1280x1128
>>4002306
>>4002308
wow #rude. go back to /r9k/ you bullies.
>>4002275
you go girl! nothing wrong with a little chubbyness
>>4002285
what about 2D chubby?
>>
no, go back to to r9k please everyone this thread is wrong here
>>
>>4002275
Is THAT what fat girls look like? She looks a bit thinner than my definition. Eh, we prolly just have different definitions.
>>
>>4002275
Ayy lmao
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.