[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Why are you following me?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 13d9ebfc09d66a466d9ba0e2eb197d81.jpg (489 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
13d9ebfc09d66a466d9ba0e2eb197d81.jpg
489 KB, 1200x1600
"Why are you following me?"
>>
I just want to make sure you get home safely little girl
>>
>>4002096
nande ka shira
>>
>>4002096
I watn to show you my bavi a vi
>>
>>4002096

ANIME

B U T T E
U
T
T
E
>>
simon

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
Friendly reminder that anime post's go on le >>>/a/.
>>
>>4002096
to kidnap, and raep u and then sell you on the blackmarket of course -le evil man 2004
bb first im going to cover that cute little mouth so no one can hear you scream, drag you into a dark alley, and asphyxiate you until you pass out then lug your body around in a duffel bag till i get back to ahkerhabra to my raep dungeon where i do undescribable things to you. tied you up in sexy outfits and post the picture on Tor so my clients can see you then meet my m8 whos lined up a purchaser for you, what he does with you i dont know what they'll do to you I dont make it my buisness to know ;)
>>
>>4002266
Horribly rude triple dubs.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.