[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My coffee is colde. But I just put it into the microwave for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: coffee-in-microwave.jpg (65 KB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
coffee-in-microwave.jpg
65 KB, 1024x618
My coffee is colde.
But I just put it into the microwave for 1 minute.
That should do the job
>>
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold..................
>>
File: 1450133809810.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
1450133809810.png
226 KB, 401x738
new meme

>for feels that make you blue
>let blues flow

>if dubs this is a bad meme

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4001132
eugh. yknow i actually used to do this... before i quit coffee, but that's another story. never use the microwave to heat liquid. avoid the microwave at all costs but especially for heating liquid. and especially in that cheap-ass asian made mug that's leeching lead into your drink at 55x the normal rate when it's hot. pair that with the fact that you're irradiating something you're about to put in your body, and it should be apparent to anyone: microwaves are not suitable for heating food and drink. it's just that simple. just another technology rushed to store shelves, making cancer and other health problems more and more prevalent. same with nonstick pans. beware of nonstick pans.
>>
>>4001207
Wow I didn't know that.
I will probably stop reheating my coffee in the microwave.
But how should I reheat my coffee then?
Should I put it in a cooking pot?
>>
>>4001137
No I don't.
>>
>>4001207
i think ive seen posts like this b4................... whoever post's this must be le same one who post's that copyspaghetti (lol copyspaghetti..) in the "Introducing" meme thread's.......

j/k i *know* its you lol <3.....
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
>>4001132
why was your coffee cold? did you cook it and than forget about it? a hot coffee needs attention you know?
>>
>>4001241
there're 2 issues at hand, lead-leeching mugs is one. most mugs are guilty of this. fiesta dinnerware makes supposedly lead-free mugs although i source mine from elsewhere. that'll go a long way in limiting your exposure to Pb. the whole microwave issue really isnt as big a deal, i don't think, i haven't done enough research on that particular matter. probably more important to avoid nonstick pans. maybe just try making smaller cups at a time or turning the burner back on the carafe (if u dont use keurig) to heat your brew up again.

>>4001256
hehe ya
>>
>>4001265
You know, normally I drink my coffe in the next 5-10 minutes after making. When it is still nice and warm. But today my grandmother called me because she needed help with something.
Because it is not nice to say:
>Fuck you grandma I need to drink my coffee before it gets colde.
I went to help her immediately. (She lives really close)
I came back to my coffee 25 minutes later just to see that it was already colde.
>>
>>4001276
altough you just could have been honest to your mawmaw i get the point.
>>
>>4001132
did it die
>>
>>4001314
I'm still alive. Thanks for asking though.
The coffee tasted a little weird but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
>>
>>4001030

you got cream?
>>
nice chin and nice fingernails. We should go out on a date.
>>
>>4001337
nice le3ts
>>
>>4001366
nice seises l33t
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (1 MB, 2353x1713) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
1 MB, 2353x1713
>>4001241
>>4001132
>>4001333
>>4001314
>>4001465
>>4001366
>>4001337
>>4001328
>>4001269

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4001241
yes, I reheat coffee in a pot all the time.
>>
>>4001337
Good leets!!
>>
good job
*<|:^)
me taking the pic on the microwaves btw
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.