[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuteposting is best posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 14391412413607.jpg (385 KB, 705x911) Image search: [Google]
14391412413607.jpg
385 KB, 705x911
cuteposting is best posting
>>
>>3999384
File: bw.png (964 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
964 KB, 1800x1800
boy i'd demolish that boypussy in the name of satan i tell you hwhat
>>
>>3999384
she has a peepee
>>3999388
good double
>>
>>3999399
boy i'd check these dubs in the name of bateman i tell you hwhat
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>
File: 14391412418612.jpg (458 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
14391412418612.jpg
458 KB, 700x979
>>3999422
boy oh boy nice dubs
>>
>>3999388

post post
>>
>>3999411
uncheckt dubs not nice at all tisk tisk s4s shame on U
>>
This guide will teach you "cutepost" technique.

"Cutepost" is a close relative of shitpost. As such, they are often mistaken. If you understand shitpost, then "cutepost" will be mastered shortly.

"Cutepost" appear in two forms.

First, long form of "cutepost".
Long form consist of omission of punctuation to create image of childish excitement.
Allowed to use multiple exclamation or question marks at the post end to enhance effect.

Second, short form.
Replacement of punctuation with line break.
You may end each line with exclamation/question mark if you please.

Both forms utilize intentional misspelling.
Compare "what happened?" to "what happended?".
The cuteness is clear to see.
A simple way to boost your "cutepost" strength is to use "a" where "an" is appropriate. For example, "a apple!".

Both forms may contain acronym. "lol" is common and used by posters experienced in "long form cutepost" as substitute for comma or period.
"haha", too.

"you" may become "u", etc. However, this is not always the case. Use discretion.
An example of this is "know" versus "kno", a common problem faced by novice of "cutepost".
In an attempt to maximize cuteness, the "w" is omitted. However, it will likely be viewed as an "ironic shitpost" due to overdoing it. It becomes a parody of itself.

Image uploaded is good for "cutepost". Any cute girl is acceptable.
But a true master is cute with even no image.

The big problem of "cutepost" being called "shitpost" and vice versa is simply a matter of one thing:

Sincerity.

If you are honest in your intent then people will realize it. It's simple.
If you aren't, then it can be seen as a joke or even insult. Then you enter "Hell of Ironic Shitpost". You can't return.

Just kidding! You can return!
So manifest your inner little girl! If you believe you are cute, I can believe it too!

I look forward to seeing a lot of cute posts from you! がんばって!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>3999399
>boypuss
boipussy
>>
>>4000595
>boipussy
boipucchi
>>
>>4000605
>boipucchi
boiclitty
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.