[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
space story game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: images-2.jpg (6 KB, 255x144) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
6 KB, 255x144
You are a space man from space. What is your profession and what are you wearing?
>>
I'm a plumber wearing sexy pink lingerie
>>
File: 1449090013659.jpg (23 KB, 415x452) Image search: [Google]
1449090013659.jpg
23 KB, 415x452
I am Jimmy from Mars
I wear borat panties
>>
>>3984062
My profession is space lawyer, I am wearing a space suit and tie
>>
space prostitute. nothing bb ;)
>>
>>3984068
>>3984070
2 very good answers :^)
>>
>>3984064
You go to a space house with space plumbing problems, to space fix them. The owner of the house is a blonde, fat alien lady. She sees you and is turned on. You try to start your work on her kitchen, but when you crouch, she puts her vagina in your face.
>You are not attracted by that woman.
>You are in treated in getting paid for your work.

What do you do?
>>
>>3984080
I wud go "hurhuhrhsuhspphjp" and motorboat her fat vagina just for the lulz
>>
>>3984068
You have a female client who has been raped by space tentacles. She does not seem traumatised. You are in court and the tentacle monster that raped your client claims she wanted it. Your client said otherwise, but she doesn't seem to be telling the truth

>your client is very attractive
>the tentacle monster seems very good at what he did.

What do you do?
>>
>>3984080
plot twist.

her vagina is the kitchen
>>
>>3984088
Leave the board.
>>
>>3984088
Dam Son

卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐
卐卐

Im a space nazi named Tyrone
>>
>>3984088
Dubs speak the truth
>>
>>3984084
That's her fetish. She wants to take it further, so she picks you up with her legs (she walks with her buttcheeks) and takes you to her bed without you being able to do anything. You have sex all night and your whole body hurts like crazy. You still haven't finished plumbingso she asks for you to come tomorrow.

> you are afraid she has AIDS
> you still want the money
> you might have broken something
>>
>>3984098
I drink lots of space whisky and go back the next day.
>>
>>3984086
I collect my space notes about the space evidence and then argue about space laws
>>
>>3984104
Wtf?..
K, fine. You go back and you find her sitting in the couch with a bunch of her friends. Her friends are: an alien lady that has five boobs, no asshole and two vaginas. And an old man. They lure you in with a leash and take your plumbing space screwdriver and proceed to use it as a disco on your ass. You struggle.

>the old man is about to cum on you
>your only chance to escape is to fart so hard that the screwdriver gets off.
>you still want to plumb

What do you do?
>>
space whore adventure when?
>>
>>3984112
You won! Your life is looking better. Except the tentacle monster wants revenge. While you sleep, you hear crawling noises in the kitchen.

>Don't doubt it, it IS the monster.
>your butthole is still virgin, so it will probably hurt.

What do you do?
>>
>>3984070
Sorry, I was busy..
you are in your space bed in your space Whorehouse. A man approaches you, its obvious what he wants. You deliver. After the deed, you find out he has no money.

>You are in fact not gay, but you need the money.
>your butt hurts

What do you do?
>>
>>3984062
Clearly I can fuck women of any age. Get back in the basement, Fleshlight Freddie.
>>
>>3984178
Call the space police, and activate my space car alarm
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 615x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 615x816
>>3984062
Space dildo critic, wearing a retard helmet and a buttplug
>>
>>3984235
The man escapes before the police comes. You describe the man to them and the chase begins. you get in your car and drive around town .you see someone that kinda looks like him.

>you have to stop him somehow if you want to catch him
>the police is not close

What do you do?
>>
>>3984184
call the space cops and claim he raped me.
>>
>>3984351
did he space rape you or just rape you?
>>
>>3984358
space rape with extra cheese. he looked like a tentacle monster
>>
>>3984316
literally why would I chase a rapist?
This is not space law at all.
I'm no space vigilante.
>>
>>3984390
It wasn't rape cuz you a prostitute.. Also space laws are weird
>>
>>3984395
No, that other guy is a space prostitute.
I'm just a space lawyer.
Don't tell me how space law is weird.
I went to space law school.
>>
>>3984351
You are lying, it's obvious that you're a prostitute. You get arrested, cuz lying is against the law. You are in jail. Apparently they caught the other guy too. He is in your cell.

>you are still mad at him for not paying
>there are various things (your choice) in the cell (please keep it reasonable)
>>
>>3984351
You are lying, it's obvious that you're a prostitute. You get arrested, cuz lying is against the law. You are in jail. Apparently they caught the other guy too. He is in your cell.

>you are still mad at him for not paying
>there are various things (your choice) in the cell (please keep it reasonable)

What do you do?
>>
>>3984404
>>3984405
fug him.
>>
>>3984390
Shit, sorry.

He heard the alarm and tries to get away.But he is too horny. He thinks he can get in a quick one before the police arrives. You have to fight back.

>You are in the kitchen

What do you do?
>>
>>3984409
With what?
>>
>>3984425
my BAGINA
>>
>>3984432
Ooookkk.
another prisoner sees your amazing whore skillz. He wants some too. So you arrange a private meeting later. Soon, everyone realises what you are so you start charging more and more for the service. Soon you realise that your ads home can't take it much longer. It's gonna break.

What do you do?
>>
File: Ed.gif (316 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
Ed.gif
316 KB, 250x175
>>3984062
i'm a space hacker named Radical Edward,
i am wearing a white shirt an black pants
pic related
>>
>>3984491
r u gril or guy
>>
>>3985135
I think it's a man girl boy man
>>
>>3984491
r u a gril? (srs question)
>>
>>3985157
is that a joked
>>
>>3984080
>>3984086
>>3984098
>>3984173
>>3984178
>>3984184
>>3984316
>>3984404
>>3984405
>>3984418
who are you quoting!??!?!?!?!

>>3984066
dubs nice
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.