[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
k'night Your fortune: Good Luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1430860579705.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430860579705.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1600
k'night

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
This thread is mine so no one can post. You have to ask permission first!
>>
>>3982836
This thread belongs to everyone in the world

It is a beautiful thread
>>
I'll analize the photo, there is so much going on that it's beautiful. First the cellphone, as you can see it's white, in a allegorical representation of the dominant human race the caucasian. The phone is comfortably asleep in his own blue bed. Blue is a color often bound to calm, divinity such as the Virgin Mary, Vishnu, Amon from egypt and others.
>>
Its nice that the mouse is also blue, In this case the mouse represents the dog, the best friend of man. This dog is also blue, just like the bed. There is something curious about it, maybe the creator of this photo wants to give a link between the blue bed and the blue dog, maybe his dog is his divine companion. Protecting the human in his sleeping process and bonding.
>>
The blanket is white, what does that tell us? In English heraldry, white or silver signified brightness, purity, virtue, and innocence. It is almost certain that the creator of this piece want us to form a bond between white and purity, white and innocence and how the white cellphone is pure, noble, full of good will. He is taking a rest, a nap, in a sleeping process with a white blanket, trying to be nourished by the brightness and purity of the blanket.
>>
>>3982900
What do you meme by that?
>>
Lets take a look at other objects around this piece, for example the purple CD-ROM case in the top right. What could it mean? whats the purpose of this object? why is it there? well its not by coincidence or chance, let me explain you why. Purple is the color of royalty, the elite, the higher ranks in social structures. Purple is often seen as a magical color, full of mysterie but yet powerful, just like the Purple Palm Tree Men. In the famous book : "Origins of Palm Tree Men" (2014) it is explained that "Palm Tree Men are privileged folk who dedicate their lives to ensuring all posts meet their standards of quality. :^) They are the creators of many ebin memes, including fortune. There is a colored palm tree next to their name." This could mean that there is always a Palm Tree Men watching over us, taking care that everything is done good.
>>
The Palm Tree Men is watching over white phone and blue mouse or as we know now white human and blue dog. He is the supervisor of the table. Pay attention at how there is an earbud near his case, he is listening to everything, always concerned about the good being of his users. He is not rude interrupting people when talking but rather wise and a good listener, as a proper Palm Tree Men is.
>>
This photo is the vivid representation of [s4s], pure heart users taking a rest from the busy world come here to have a good time in the blue bed of calm and royalty where the most fresh and noble memes are born, with the white blanket of virtue, and innocence under the protection of the mysterious Purple Tree Men.
>>
>>3982911
white is pure
>>
>>3982840
Yes, the thread is now open to everyone. You can post now, friend :^)
>>
THIS IS A PUBLIC ANOUNCE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE, YOU CAN POST WITH FREEDOM.
>>
File: virus meme.png (197 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
virus meme.png
197 KB, 800x800
FRIENDS PLS BE SAFE, THERE IS A VIRUS AROUND. I HOPE PURPLE TREE MEN IS AROUND TO SAVE US
>>
Can I posted here
>>
>>3983006
Yes you can, have fun!
>>
>>3983140
Wow thanks! Look at my doubles
>>
>>3983158
no dubs
>>
>>3983367
Now dubs
>>
>>3983667
maybe no
>>
>>3984200
>00
ding ding ding!
>>
>>3984366
>66
ding ding ding!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.