[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trips gets to decide if there's going to be an undertale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449232834880.png (11 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1449232834880.png
11 KB, 381x381
Trips gets to decide if there's going to be an undertale 2. Quads gets to pick if it's a hit or not and if it'll be ported to the N64.
>>
>>3974467
I caught the moon today!
Picked it up,
and threw it away, ALRIGHT!
>>
>>3974467
The problem with that is: How would the story continue? It's already got a full beginning, middle and end. Sure, it was short, but a full reboot with extra things added would feel redundant. Even if we DO get trips, it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
undertale what is it?!?1 is that the vn with the lolis?!?!?! lol
>>
>>3974483
There's this wonderful thing called the internet, where we can just type up a certain subject and read information about it. Let's try using it!

Step 1: Open a window with either Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari, depending on your computer
Step 2: Find a search engine, such as Google
Step 3: Type in what you want to research.

In mere seconds, thousands, if not millions, of pages of information on the subject at hand are brought straight to you, thanks to the technological power of the internet. With your new-found knowledge, you may make yourself an intellectual god, an-

Please, stop trying to eat your keyboard. It's hard to think you're listening if you're physically destroying what you are trying to learn to use.
>>
>>3974490
TOP KEK XDDD
>>
>>3974490
lol i aint gonna read all dat shit lmao
>>
>>3974503
If you're on 4chan, you have the time.
>>
what about rubba dub dubs you dick sniffing tobbly winker
>>
>>3974514
>D**K
RUDE
>>>/f/armville
>>
>>3974519
aahahahahaha ur gay friend wow so gay i could taste the rianbow >:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>3974505
reading is for losers tbh
>>
>>3974524
Your rudeness is higly unacceptable
>>>/g/o >>>/a/way >>>/t/o >>>/s/omewhere >>>/e/lse, >>>/p/referably >>>/b/
>>
File: meme.png (7 KB, 769x427) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
7 KB, 769x427
>>
>>3974525
your mum is for losers
so, basically, you're a loser
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.