[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Trilby-wearing meme toad.png (445 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
Trilby-wearing meme toad.png
445 KB, 600x722
Redditors of Reddit, welcome to the first Reddit general! In order to post in this thread, you first need to answer a simple question:

>when does the narwhal bacon?

>at morning
>at midnight
>at noon

Happy redditing!
>>
>>3968023
It depends, what year is it?
>>
who are you quoting, dumb frogposter?
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: le wacky upvoted ad.png (53 KB, 305x275) Image search: [Google]
le wacky upvoted ad.png
53 KB, 305x275
HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS WACKY RANDOM CUTE INFORMATIVE AD I SAW ON LE REDDIT. UPVOTED GETS UPVOTED :D
>>
>>3968023
upbernie'd
>>
>>3968058
LOL I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ *HIGH FIVES* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

T
>>
Gamergate is literally the most significant social event since WWII
>>
>>3968076
>Bernie Sanders' election
FTFY
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 252x289) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 252x289
>>3968023
haha the narwhals le bacon at midnight ya dingus!

also who are you quoting?
im assuming ur quoting reddit?
please response
>>
>>3968432
Hello, thank you for commenting.

Yes, I am quoting [le]ddit. You may not be aware of it, but that is considered a "meme" over there.
>>
Here's the thing. You said "the [s4s] interface is /s4s/."

Are they both excellent ways of browsing dank memes? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a oldfig who studies memes, I am telling you, specifically, in internet culture, no one calls the [s4s] interface /s4s/. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "/s4s/ family" you're referring to the categorical grouping of meme forums, which includes things from Funnyjunk to 9gag to Facebook.

So your reasoning for calling the [s4s] interface /s4s/ is because random people "call the dumb ones frogposters?" Let's get /b/ and /r9k/ in there, then, too.

Also, calling a post number a trip or a dub? It's not one or the other, that's not how GETonomics works. It's both. The [s4s] interface is the [s4s] interface and a member of the /s4s/ family. But that's not what you said. You said the [s4s] interface is /s4s/, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the /s4s/ family /s4s/, which means you'd call 9gag, Facebook, and other meme forums /s4s/, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.