[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S TIME TO PLACE YOUR BETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
IT'S TIME TO PLACE YOUR BETS
>>
Quick Question for ya bub: Who gives a fuck
>>
The white one
>>
>>3965271
If that's a question, then where's the question mark, my good man? Also rude.
>>
>>3965282
Sorry, forgot the question mark.

Quick Question for ya bub: Who gives a heck?

Edited for less rude
>>
>>3965285
I do, and i think memeboy seems the dankest
>>
>>3965286
Oh, really? Persoanlly, Still lookin for a damn heck to give on this here post. Either way, I respect your opinion and I hope you have a good day. Toodles family
>>
>>3965286
It's the glasses really
>>
File: BNqUjukCQAA9Ham.jpg (17 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
BNqUjukCQAA9Ham.jpg
17 KB, 500x406
>>3965285
Thank you!
The answer is: me. Since you are all mere replications of my ego, I can safely assume that this matter is important to the whole /s4s/ community!
>>
>>3965287
Fore!
>>3965288
dubs nice
>>
>>3965289
Hmm.., Really- You expect me to believe such a lie? Lol..im not a dunce ok. I wente to college and took all of the hardet classes that have ever been offered there ever..and I am very smart due to this,...plus,. my fucking brain,. its gigantic as fuck lmao, forgot to ttell you that before is tarted posting so you would leave me alone Lmfao
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 256x197
>>3965292
Hey! My man! My good man, you sound extremely rude! But because you're so intelligent, I shall forgive your rudeness and dismiss it as justified due to how smart you are!
It must have been really hard for you to become this intelligent! Mind telling me the whole story?
>>
>>3965298
Well lets see..I was born weighting 3 lbs, smallest baby of all time ever recorded. Then , by the month of 2, I had already conqured 6th grade mathematical logic..Yes, yo head that right..Talk about ahead of your time lol

Then..I basically starte calculus when i was a 3 yr old and its been going pretty well ever sicne. I started colege when i was a 5 yr old and i teach a class caled Autismath ..for other people like myself Lol

I am curently developing a theory to describe how /s4s/ operates- through its mechanical processes- and alos through its intangibles , like the workings of the meme circulation and what not, so forth, and the etc cetera. Basically, This board is something taht I have been studying for the past 3 yrs.. U can call me binger, I am the head honcho in this place.
>>
>>3965309
ok kid
>>
>>3965310
I would appreciate it if you would address me with my proper term, which is Doctore

The only kid here is you, kiddo
>>
File: The-early-signs-of-cancer.jpg (87 KB, 581x252) Image search: [Google]
The-early-signs-of-cancer.jpg
87 KB, 581x252
BOTH ARE CANCER
>>
>>3965342
What's cancerous about two fashionable young memers?
>>
>>3965342
I do believe this gentleman here >>3965359
has a valid point. Care to explain yourself, rude sir?
>>
>>3965309
That is quite impressive. What do you think about the Big Prank theory? FYI it is a theory that states that our life is a huge inter-dimensional prank. How far would you agree?
Also, I would like an autograph.
>>
>>3965220
me on the right
>>
well then, I must say you're quite attractive!
>>
File: 1446072774864.gif (90 KB, 333x186) Image search: [Google]
1446072774864.gif
90 KB, 333x186
>>3965478
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.