[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking to other people: [s4s]-tan is happy but confused. "Hey,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Talking to other people: [s4s]-tan is happy but confused. "Hey, who's that you're talking to?"

Avoiding eye contact: [s4s]-tan is concerned. "I'm over here, dum-dum."

Hitting her: [s4s]-tan is holding her hands over her right eye. "Owie owie ow!" "That hurt!"

Badmouthing her: [s4s]-tan has a black eye. She is sad. A tear rolls down her cheek. "N-no I'm not!" "Stop it!"

Saying you hate her: [s4s]-tan still has a black eye. She is very sad. She is crying. "I... *hic* ...I thought you liked me..." "I thought you liked my memes..."

Saying you want to break up: [s4s]-tan still has a black eye. She is miserable. She is crying and wiping her other eye. Her eyes are closed. She's trying to hide her face by looking down. She makes a whining sound. "I-I'm sorry..." "Please... please leave me alone..." *sob*

put this in art form please i need feelz
>>
>>3961459
sent! ;)
check your PM
>>
>>3961459
that's not very nice
>>>/b/
>>
>>3961461
all I see is a diseased penis
fug off pathetic namefig
>>
>>3961459
>Hitting her:
Awoo~
>>
bonk
>>
File: 454.jpg (189 KB, 900x724) Image search: [Google]
454.jpg
189 KB, 900x724
haha fagger
>>
don't hurt s4s-tan :(
>>
tfw you will never abuse [s4s]-tan
>>
"...and I found this new meme today! It's called..."

That's when you snapped. You couldn't take her incessant, annoying voice anymore. You had to stop it. You raised your hand and curled it into a fist. A moment of regret flashes your mind, but your rage floods your body with adrenaline. You catch a glimpse of [s4s]-tan. Her eyes are closed. She has a bright, happy expression on her face. She looked so innocent. It didn't matter to you.

You swing your fist as fast as you can. It all happens in slow-motion. Your knuckles connect with under her left eye, where the cheekbone is. She hasn't reacted or flinched, so her head snaps to the side. She immediately stops talking the moment she is hit. The force of the punch sweeps her off her feet, nearly launching her body. Her mind goes blank, shock sets in, and her vision goes blurry. For a brief moment, she slips into unconsciousness.

She pivots and twists clockwise in mid-air. Gravity finally takes over and she falls face-first onto the floor. She bounces once and settles on the ground. She regains consciousness as she settles. The first thing she feels is a throbbing, painful headache.

"...wurrrr...errrrr..."

She can only make slurred noises, and all she can hear are muffled echoes. Noticing her cheek puffing up, she grazes her fingers over it. She pulls them back once she feels something wet. Her fingers are coated in something dark red. She can feel her eyelids swelling up, blocking vision from her left eye. Her hearing returns to normal, and the shock leaves her body. She can feel the pain in her cheek, and taste the metallic taste of blood near her lip.

"...ow..."

At that moment, she realizes what has happened. The split second of force on her face floods her memory. She recalls him twitching. The pieces fit together in her mind. She weakly turns her head and finds that he is gone. The door is wide open. She begins to cry, her tears staining red with the blood on her cheek.

>Domestic violence is a crime.
>>
File: 1448950677355.jpg (122 KB, 900x724) Image search: [Google]
1448950677355.jpg
122 KB, 900x724
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.