[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are one you freaks going to give me an answer or not? Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1385957053829.png (67 KB, 309x254) Image search: [Google]
1385957053829.png
67 KB, 309x254
So are one you freaks going to give me an answer or not?

Should I go to McDonalds or not?
>>
>>3959864
Go to in-n-out if you have it.
Go to white castle if you have it.

Those are the superior options.
>>
File: f Unhealthy Chaika.png (122 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
f Unhealthy Chaika.png
122 KB, 500x281
>>3959864
>>
literally do you want me to roll dice for you
>>
McDonald's is so good they have those special addictive chemicals that really satiate your craving for McDonald's chickens and cows
>>
>>3960060
lol epical joke
>>
>>3960065
No joking here Yuji, McDonald's chemically alters their foodstuffs to make them more addictive
>>
>>3960072
mfw you called me Yuji but you responded to someone who wasnt me

it would feel so good to be called Yuji
>>
>>3960072
I realize that, the comment was satire though. Making implications that the common person enjoys being a slave to fast food.
>>
>>3960078
Oh hey Yuji

>>3960079
my mfw face when when I was going to respond to this seriously but then remembered that i'm literally an unironically an anime
>>
>>3960087
>Oh hey Yuji
thx, but i like it better when you say something [part of a sentence] Yuji [comma] [rest of sentence], then i read everything before [rest of sentence] in Shana's super tsundere voice and my reaction is something similar to an ahegao

an example of this is post 3880068 which starts "it's a fact Yuji,". i'm pretty sure it's the same person who posted that i.e. tsunyandere gf
>>
Just go to fucking mcdonalds and instead of eating their food. Jizz in it and give it to homeless people.
>>
>>3960105
Oh I see what you're talking about Yuji. However In reality I don't know who you are or what you're talking about when you talk about things like "tsunyandere gf."
>>
>>3960116
I fear (literally fear, I feel fear right now) that you may be right but part of me still wants to play pretend.
It's probably because otherwise I would realize that posting on [s4s] is truly meaningless and I don't want to realize that, because it's all I ever do.
>>
>>3960143
It's like when you eat half a bag of cheetos, do you just eat that cheese dust off your fingers or do you wash your hands or do you just ignore it you know these are the times in our lives where decisions matter
>>
>>3960151
I don't think tsunyandere gf would know the answer and thus I feel like I would make a mistake answering that, because some who aren't tsunyandere gf do know.
But just because, and you know why because, no, rather because I know why because, I let my cat lick it up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.