[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sorts of privileges does the king of the homeless have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: king1410369880264.jpg (45 KB, 620x463) Image search: [Google]
king1410369880264.jpg
45 KB, 620x463
What sorts of privileges does the king of the homeless have?
>>
>>3958473
me in the middle
>>
Me third from left.
Many privilege such as poo in paper bag from Macdonald throw at police car (please FBI no arrest, joking only).
Eat many flavors of ice cream in bin near super luxury ice cream store
In winter some ice cream still hard but having some small hairs still OK though.
Please response
>>
Simaler rights to the emperor of the homeless i would suspect

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
>>
>>3958482
He is the first amongst equals, that is he gets first slice of roadkill
>>
>>3958488
Thanks for respond.
He also like to get all fresh newspaper from bin and make luxury bed.
Some nights crying for grateful at all freedoms American government give him to be poor (please NSA joking, no arrest.)
>>
File: jiggle billy 3 (2).png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
jiggle billy 3 (2).png
311 KB, 900x702
-First pick of a newly discovered trashcan.
- The right to choose a champion if challenged to a bum-fight
- An appointed emissary may take his place in the line at the soup-kitchen
- The dry cardboard is his tribute
- When there is a single, comically small kidney bean on a plate in front of five hobos, it is the King of the Homeless who gets to cut it into five comically small pieces.
>>
>>3958483
I once wrote a research paper on this topic.

My professor proclaimed, "This is the most boring paper ever written."
>>
>>3958473
Everyday is better than the last.
>>
- the right to chose which pussy/ass he desires amongst the hobosexuals (and by extension what STDs/STIs he'll catch/gift someone with)
- hobosensuality (is this his fetish?)
- first to bathe in a fresh muddy puddle
- first to use a public noose
- first to report ayylium/UFO/ghost/elvis/mj sighting to fox news
- first pick of discarded toilet roll/beer bottles/fag butts/needles
- largest stolen trolley (with a minimum of 2 wheels)
- mobile bin + lid (home)
- pet doge

it really is a wonderful life :^)
i wonder how much he'd sell it all for...
>>
New meem please, all hail king hommus
>>
>>3958597
His depiction in The Sandman was really touching.
>>
File: bUWznhopR.jpg (12 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
bUWznhopR.jpg
12 KB, 300x320
>>3958624
I submit these facts to the assembly of homeless governors: Each post is proof of NSA purchased beer-fags for the hobosensual aresenal.
-The Emperor has three items of sacred honor a. the largest stolen trolly b. the bathing cane c. the sands of undergirddled icecream hair
-hobosensuality is a common form of parasympathology and root cause of fox needles a subject of imperial research
-three dogs of war, each with ayylium tendancies
>>
File: POWER1448784545377 (1).jpg (31 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
POWER1448784545377 (1).jpg
31 KB, 238x238
T̻H҉̘E̺̠̩͓͓̻̮ ͔̜̼̦̜̫R̮͈͝I̳̣͇̫̠̲G̭̙̳̹͝H͉͎̩͝T͍̝͎̪S̛̗̻̺͍͓͔ ̳̣͚͎̯O͔͖F̩͉̰̮̠͘ ̣T̜̖͓̙̼H̴̞E̩͔̘̬̩̳͝ͅ ͉͓͘E͕̟̲̠̫̭ͅM̞̝P̨̝͚͍͍̟̬͓E̤R͔̙̬ͅO̷̹̥̙̘͕R̝̫͎̯̟̟̥͜ ̴̭̻N҉̦͙O̠̰̳̦̮͚͞Ṟ̛̠̖T̰̙̥̣A̵̜̬̟̳̱̥͙N̵̩
̝̯ͅF̯̲̘B͓͇͈̮̥̙I͚͍̦ ̮̤͍̺̤A͓̕D҉͔̜V͏̣͖̤ͅI̲̫̙S̠̤̥̬̗̙̤O̩̜̬̥̺̫̺͠R͉̠̠͘Y̶ ͖͎͙R̥̬̮͎̻̠͝O̜̜͔̣̻͚̕LE̢͖͚̹̠̣̱͍,͇̫̜̗͢ ̪͙̲̟̳̖̻W̡̝̺̟̬IT̗͇H̷͕̥ ̖̠̳̠͖A̹̫͇P̢̭̜̻̬̯͎̖PL̵͙̝̩̦I̲̗C͓̥A̭̤̝̣̲ͅB̹͇̱͍̖͢L͇̟̫̖̰̳̳͝E͖̙̻̱͍̱
̙̖̙͈͉̠͜N͚̰̕S̸̰A̺̱̞̯̞ ̡͙̯̣̞̤ͅL̨͔U̲͙͎͔̞͖XU̢͎͇R̼̦̬̯̟ͅY̙̺̙͔͕̺̞͢ ̩̰N̳̪̖Ḙ̮͓͢W̢̪S͓͔̰͖̠͞P̸̬͚̫A͎̹̪̻̲͟PE̬̼͓̗͙̘R̳̮̖̙̻͙,̨̱̲ ̸F̬́Ṵ̩̬̲̙̫͞L͍̪ͅL̡̪͙̯̼̲͈ͅ ̻̯̘̭A͚͖̺̠̜̳N̵̲̘̥D̦͎
̺̼͕̭̺C͚̯̮͈͔̪͝O̢̞̻M͢P̛͈͉̠̺L̼͚̜̰̳͓̼ET̰̠̣E̻̹͜ ̖͇̪͈͝C̷͚̭O҉̩̙̙̯̱M̫̘͎M͕͔A͍̬͓̳͝N̝̲̰̤̗̭̠D͔̗ ̲̲̗ͅÒF͇͍̪ ͉͚̭͇̺H̢̹̠̜̟̩̥̙Ọ̼͈̼BO͓̳͉͞ ̴͔̙͓̳̭̤͍T͍̪̭RI̙̱̥̤̭͈A̭̪͝Ḷ̠͚̯͉̰̞S̟̰̫̠̲
>>
File: PRI1390550022530.png (329 KB, 592x336) Image search: [Google]
PRI1390550022530.png
329 KB, 592x336
I was never ready for Mr. Norton's Wild Sand.

I WAS NEVER READY FOR MR. NORTON'S WILD SAND.

I̘ ̡̫W̱̫̭̲̜̹Ḁ͇͎S̀ NE̞̼̱͎͝ͅV̟ͅE̯̪͖͓̘̖R̲̳̗̞̭̜͢ ̩͟R̜͟E̥A̲͈D̡̮͙̲Y̰ ̹͕̤̮̯̦̪F͘ͅO̧͉̲͇̹̙̱Ṛ̶͓̪̖̰ͅ ͏͙̬̘̬̯͉M̬͉̥̪̮R̮̪.̰͟ ̛̯̬̦͈Ņ̗̦O̡̺̞̞̖R̲̖͚̝̖͉̜T͚͈̠̺̟O̺͎̗͝N͞'̴̰̥͈̪͈̰S̢͓̪ ̭W̠͙͖̙̬͚̩I͇͍̜̫͚L̲̲̟͍D̹̮̙ ̥͎̲S̗͇͓͚̲͟A͈̹̳̪̰N̦̱̥̳̦͈D̴͍̟̭̣
>>
lol wut
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 414x414
If he's an american, he has all the priviledges in the world.

"These brothers within the picture infiltrated a compound full of ISIS muslims and gunned them down like fucking badasses. They then found a time machine inside the compound and proceeded to singlehandedly wipe out the Nazi armies, free the Jews, and disembowel Hitler. They travelled further back in time and ass-raped the British army during the Revolutionary War. They said themselves that Washington himself had a tear in his eye from the pride he felt. He was so proud that he agreed to be sacrificed so he may transfer his soul into the body of an eagle. The brothers took the eagle, went back to the present time, and took a selfie with George Washington the eagle. They then supposedly disappeared into an explosion of fire and beautiful white women before disappearing into the sunset."
>>
>>3958758
I expect full privileges for British sacrifice and sacred eagle honor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.