[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: benisborg.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
benisborg.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
hey boys
>>
>>3951078
hey qt boi, I think this is the wrong board for this.
>>
>>3951078
show me you're dick
>>
>>3951078
post boi pucci!
>>
>>3951078

Amber?
>>
>>3951112
YOU WILL REMEMBEEEEER
>>
>>3951078
show Asshole, whore.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 322x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 322x215
well done
>>
>inb4 trap
not sure if we're getting rused or something else
>>
post tits
>>
File: benisborg2.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
benisborg2.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>
>>3951126
DO A FLIP, FAGGOT
>>
>>3951131
the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
>>3951132
gtfo you piece of shit
your mom consider >>>/your ass/
>>
>>3951134
the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
>>3951078
why is she screaming is she in pain i hope she is not in pain i don't like pain is she ok?
>>
>>3951251
SHES A BIG GIRL
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 682x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 682x770
>>3951112
>1112
So close bby, off by one Moby
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.